Panic

Zack
⚠️Warning: panic attack & drinking⚠️

After that nightmare Y/n had she's been acting different like sad and fear mixed together. I've seen those types of expressions before but I hate to see it on her. She left for work today once again and I headed out not even knowing what to do. I was walking around with my scythe in my hand in the woods not to far from our house. It was the middle of the afternoon and it was quiet and I hated it. Its annoying how there was nobody out here. I took a small break and sat down leaning against a tree, I looked up at the sky. A bunch of the trees were blocking the sky but it was still relaxing.

"Fuck. This is so boring.." I felt tired as time passed so I took a nap against the tree. I woke up suddenly due to a gunshot. It was dark out and I quickly got up from my spot. "What time is it? Fuck Y/n!" I quickly ran back to the house and yelled for her name. No response I looked around the house in the bedroom and bathroom. Nothing. I ran outside and called out her name. I then heard screaming, I ran to follow the sound tightly gripping on to my sycthe ready to kill anybody who touched her. When I reached where the sound came from, there was a bunch of men laughing around a fire pit with blood all over them and Y/n dead body on a cross. A ring suddenly happened which caused me to fall due to the pain. "Wake up Isaac, you're dreaming!" I yelled to myself I heard their laughs get louder and louder. I covered my ears to block all the sound. "SHUT UP!" I yelled and slaughtered all of them. I woke up the second time, in the same spot where I fell asleep at. I was panting heavily and I felt sweaty. It was still daylight out and my body felt weak. I stayed in the same position for a few seconds before getting up, I walked back into the house and noticed Y/n cooking. She was back from work.

"I made you food it's on the table." I grind my teeth and hugged her from behind and cried into her shoulder. She was startled at my action. "Zack.. What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for being so weak, I'm sorry for betraying you, I'm sorry for what almost happened to you, I'm sorry for almost killing you.."I kept on apologizing to her.

What has gotten into me!? I'm a fucking serial killer, what has this woman done to me.

Y/n turned around as she wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned in and our lips crash into each other. I melted into the kiss and wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Sadly our lips disconnected and she looked into my eyes.

"Hey, it's okay, I still love you Zack and that's a promise." She said in a soft loving tone as she caressed my cheek. I felt like I fell in love with her all over again. We both sat down on the couch and ate in silence. I didn't want to tell Y/n about my dream I had, because I don't want to seem weak. And I already cried like a little bitch. I've been building up these feelings for so long that it's hard for me to express, even to her. When I finished I set the plate down and walked out of the living room without saying anything. I headed to the bathroom and looked into the mirror with a blank expression. I clenched my fist in anger and punch the mirror while it broke. My fist was all bloody due to the glass cutting me. I took off my jacket and ripped my bandages off as I cried in silence so Y/n wouldn't hear me. I curled up into a corner as a million thoughts came at me at once. I was breathing rapidly, my body was shaking, I felt pain in my chest and it was hard to breathe. The room felt dizzy and my vision became blurry. I saw Y/n burst through the door and that's when I blacked out.

Y/n

"Fuck Zack wake up!" I shook him roughly. I noticed cuts and blood on his hand. I went to feel his plus, he was breathing rapidly. I panicked and tried to pick him up by swinging his arm around my shoulder trying to lift him up. He was heavy and it was tricky. I kept falling a couple times as some of the glass on the ground cut my legs. I threw both of his arms around my shoulder and dragged him across the house to our bedroom. I got him on the bed and cleaned him up by cleaning his injured hand and wrapping bandages around it. I went to feel his plus once again, his breathing was slowly down. I was relieved, I put a cold wet towel on his forehead to cool him down. I watch him for a few minutes, he really passed out. He was breathing normally now which is good. I was afraid to take him to the hospital since he's a wanted criminal. I laid next to him, and waited for him to wake up. I caressed cheek and his bare chest.