Don't Love

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: Gore, torture, & violence ⚠️

"That's your plan?" Shawn said. "I'm down!"

"Wow I haven't killed anyone in so long. I'm so excited." Tina blushed in excitement. Everyone got ready, the boys wore; A white high collared button-down shirt and black slacks with black shoes. Tina and I wore; A dark grey long-sleeved seifuku with dull red stripes and a white mini scarf. The skirt is white and the shoes are black. We got a bags and headed out for the day, it was around 6:30 when we arrived at Zago highschool. Zack came up behind me. He was wearing his the uniform I gave him without his bandages. He gave me and soft smiles before we all headed in. Everyone was starting and whisper on who we were.

"Is that Y/n?"

"I haven't seen her in so long."

"I thought she died. Should we call the cops?"

"Y/n?" I heard the most annoying voice ever. Hina and her friend Yui. "What the heck happened to you!" I just started at them with no express and walked passed them.

"Hey she was talking to you! Now that you got a group of friends and show up out of nowhere you can act like this to us?" Yui yelled. I stopped in my place and turned back at the both of them with a smirk.

"Keep that act and you'll turn out like Sara." They didn't say anything else. I began to walk away until we all reach the cafeteria.

"Are you ready?" Shino came up to me. I nodded. I placed my bag in front of me and I pulled out a my weapon, a large dagger. Shawn got his computer and got ready to connect or "hack" the schools intercoms when it finally connected there was a loud ring to it. Everyone in the cafeteria looked around confused, plugging their ears until they saw us and bunch of teachers yelled at us.

"Hey what do you think you're doing!?" Gavin then walked up to them when he reach one of the teachers he grabbed them by the arm breaking it causing the teacher to groan in pain and fall on the ground every gasped and screamed around the cafeteria. Gavin then took the teachers key and went to the end of the cafeteria to close it down locking everyone there. Once everything was locked in place we got ready.

"Someone call the cops!"

"I can't I have no service!"

"What is happening?" Gavin, Shawn, Tina, Mark, Shino, Zack and I all put on our masks that covers our faces. Everyone pulled out their weapons while I took a deep breath. The music starts as everyone got in their positions around me. As I closed my eyes. Then we start to dart towards everyone slashing, killing everyone in sight. I heard their scream of terror. It felt so good.

Zack already was full of excitement and rage with killing and slaughtering everyone. His weapon of choice was his one and only sycthe, he loved slicing their heads clean off and guts spilled out as everyone cried. Tina's weapon was a katana she already cut couple of heads off and throats as they all choked on their blood. Shawn had a rifle he loved blowing their heads up he was a crazy maniac about it. Gravin had nunchucks but at the end of each side had very sharp knives, one slice to the throat you'll be choking on your own blood. Mark had a machine gun, he was really good with it too, he wouldn't let anyway survive in any way. Finally Shino, a shotgun. Even if their heads have been already blown off he will keep shooting their dead corpse until you can't recognize it anymore. When the beat dropped everyone went psycho. Blood, screaming, torture.

My mind went crazy to the sounds. Lost of memories flew through my mind I never thought in a million years that this would make me feel better. Make me feel safe in some way, Everyone I knew, had end here and now I chose this to be their last.

Now blood filled the cafeteria. It felt hot the smell was unbearable, the site was calming in a way. Heads were disconnected limbs and bodies were everywhere. I dropped my weapon and laughed as I cried, god so many emotions were filling me up. Suddenly I turned to the side and there he was... Katsu, I almost didn't realize it was him until I got closer his side was almost ripped apart as I bent down to his level and moved his hair out of his face I looked into his eyes his almost lifeless eyes.

"Y-y/n.." he mumbled as he choked on his blood and pain. I couldn't even speak. But I smiled softly. I loved seeing him in that state, sirens were heard so Mark quickly came up to me handing me a gun. I got up from my spot and pointed it towards Katsu head. And finally I said the one thing, the one thing I said when we broken up and he finally stood away from me but this time it's for good.

"I'm pregnant."

Bang.

Two years later

Now I sit hear at my new home writing this story for all of you. I am 20 years old now and finally have a life, a psycho serial killer husband who loves me and my beautiful baby girl Rachel who is turning two. I finally have friends who care and a purpose to live. Society might think I'm crazy but that's their choice, they thought I was crazy when I was considered "normal" to them. All I want to say is rest in peace to Sara, who was my best friend from the beginning. Hina and Yui who were also a big part of my life also, along with Minato who can finally be with Sara his love of his life. Gray, Cathy, Eddie, and Danny can all finally sleep. And Rachel Gardner, to who I never met. But I did see her, it was Katsu last moments. When I saw a beautiful young girl. blonde hair that has a single hair strand hanging in the middle of her face (mostly on the right side), large blue eyes and a petite frame. She was like a beautiful angel, all she did was give me a smile before I shot Katsu.

"Y/n! This little shit finally said her first word and it was daddy! HHAHA!" Zack bust through our bedroom door holding our child.

"What? I seriously carried you for 9 months with all that pain and suffering and your first word was daddy? That Bart!" I yelled. My daughter Rachel just laughed as Zack handed her to me.

"What are you doing in here?" Zack walked up to desk to check everything out.

"I'm working on something, I'm almost done with it anyways." I rolled my eyes as I sat on the bed with Rachel and played with her hair.

"Is this a story? Aw cute." Zack smirked.

"Oh haha. Stop judging me idiot." Zack sat next to me laying his head on my shoulder.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too. Isaac."

"Mommy!" We both froze in our place and looked at Rachel.

"HAHA TAKE THAT!" I laughed at Zack.

"WELL SHE SAID DADDY FIRST!"

"THAT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING!" Zack then pouted and cried."Stop being a baby, our child is more mature than you I swear to God."

"Now you're just being straight up mean!" He yelled. I got up from my spot and sat back down at my desk with Rachel in my lap so I can continue to write as Zack kept "crying." But all I have to say is, if you don't ever want to follow in my footsteps.

Don't love a serial killer.

The end.

My new book called "𝘛𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵." is out! Please check it out. Thank you all so much. 💕
SpicyHot17