His Story

Flashback to
Zack's teenage self
⚠️ Warning: Gore & torture ⚠️

Rain. All there was, was rain. I don't have anywhere to go, no home, no food. The sun was about to set. It was just me and a group of kids my age following right behind me.

"Where you going mummy?"

"You probably smell like shit."

"He looks like shit!" They all laughed.

"Hey we are talking to you!" A kid grabbed me and pulled me to the ground. I fell in a large puddle avoiding eye contact, I was too tired to fight back or do anything. Maybe because for the past couple of days I haven't slept. Another kid punch me into the ground calling me names and saying I'm worthless. After the 5th punch I broke, I grabbed the colar of that boys shirt and dumped his head into the puddle drowning him. All the other kids back away in fear as one of them tripped. When I was finished and his body laid their lifeless in the puddle, I slowly pulled out my pocket knife.

"You know..I like it when my victims are scared." The other kid ran while the kid that tripped didn't or couldn't get up, I got on top of him rasing my knife stabbing him multiple times as he screamed and beg. God it felt good, after awhile I was satisfied. I kept on walking to find that kid that escape I looked high and low but couldn't find that little shit anywhere eventually I gave up. I was sitting in an allyway in between two buildings, I made a little shelter out of boxes from the dump to get me out of the rain. Its not great but it's something. I was alone playing with my knife. "I am worthless." I whispered to myself. "Fuck!" I screamed throwing my knife. My heart raced and my blood boiled as I rocked back and forth while I cried. It felt like ages and it started to get dark out I was in that state until I heard a loud scream from the distance in the allyway, that scream broke me out of my mental state. At first I didn't think much of it. Until I heard it again with the following words.

"Help me!" I shot up from my spot picking up my knife from earlier and slowly walked into the darkness. I was ready for anything to pop up and attack me. And there he was, that boy that picked on me earlier that ran away tied up all bloody, he looked to me he has been tortured with the way his fingernails were torn off and looked to be broken, and bruised on the left eye.

"Like what you see?" I heard a male's voice. My head shot up seeing a boy my age. He has dark pink hair that points upwards. He has Fair skin and has purplish eyes. He was covered in blood but his face expression was calm.

"Aren't you going to kill him yet?"

"No." The male said slowly walking up to the boy tied up. "Why are you here?"

"I wanted to know what was going on. That's all." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hmm." He pulled out a large knife and stabbing the boys thigh he screamed and cried. I had no interest or fear on my face. "Interesting. You didn't even flinch."

"Yeah. What about it? I stab people every fucking day."

"You're funny. What's your name?"

"Zack." I replied. The male grabbed his knife and cut off the boys ear as blood gushed out while he screamed. "Aren't you going to tell me your name."

"Why would I? You just lie to me about your name. Seems like you don't trust me." He smirked.

"I didn't lie. That's the name I go by. If you really want to know my names-"

"Isaac Foster I know."

"P-please...let me go." The boy cried. The male punched him in the face to shut him up.

"If you already knew who I am why did you even ask?" I said gripping onto my knife tightly.

"Just wanted to know what the name you go by." He smiled. "My name's Shino."

"Tsk. Whatever, this whole thing is boring." I begin to walk away until Shino stopped me.

"You can kill him. I think I'm done here." Shino through his knife away then crossed his arms.

"Huh? Right now?"

"Yes. It will make you feel better." Shino said. I sighed pulling out my knife.

"I..I want to go home." He cried. I couldn't even tell what he used to look like. His face all looks swollen and beaten up his fingers were broken and his nails were ripped off. Blood gushing from him with the midst of tears and mud. I grabbed the boy by the hair pulling him up and stabbing him in the stomach. He coughed out blood from his mouth. I stabbed him repeatedly until he felt like a lifeless like a doll.

"Are you happy now?" I asked Shino. He nodded.

"Come with me." He walked further into the darkness. I stood there confused. I hesitated for a moment before following him. After it felt like hours of silence, we finally arrived.

"Where are we?"

"My place. Listen." Shino turned towards me. "Isaac Foster, I'm offering you a home and food. Everything you need, but you have give me something in return. Do you accept?"

"Huh? Wait really? What if you're lying. You know I hate-"

"Liars. I know. I know a lot about you."

"Wow. Creep much? Fine. If you give me what you promise I'll do whatever you need me to do." Shino smirked.

"I need you to kill Y/n L/n."