Hated

Y/n

I got Zack ready for school. He had second period with me and 5th which is great. He was trying to read his schedule to me but I learned that he couldn't read. This is a bad idea to even put him in school. I feel like he's going to get angry and slit a teacher throat with a pencil. I sighed I thought about the positive stuff like we have English and math together so I can try to teach him. The rest I can't since I'm not in his class.

"Zack, you have to go to first. Now you have physics." I said to him trying to go to my class which I was already late to.

"Don't tell me what to do! Now where the hell even is this place!?" He said angrily. I was frustrated so I just took him where his class was and I told him wait for me after class to get him. I felt like a mom telling their kid what to do and not what to do. First period felt slow I kept worrying about Zack they whole time.

I can't believe no one has recognized him. I guess his disguise is good. For once that was actually a smart idea but wasn't smart at the same time. I had so much anxiety, frustration, and stress building up in me. I still don't understand why Zack came to my school.. he's 20! He should be in college not high school.

Of course I lied to the principal about that. I didn't tell Zack because he would have killed me literally. Finally first period was over I went over to Zack's class and he actually listened but something was off girls were surrounding him.

"Zack it's so nice to meet you!"

"I can't believe you're new!"

"You're so funny!"

"Zack you're really cute!"

I can tell Zack didn't like it either. I went up to him grabbing his hand and pulling him away.

"There you are! You took so long and these bitches kept talking to me, I wanted to kill them so bad." He said honestly. I told him to shush as I kept on pulling his arm. "What the hell!"

"Okay Zack this is English. Where we read and write, hopefully you'll learn." I chuckled and he glared at me. I introduced Zack to the teacher and we both sat next to each other so it will be easier for me to help him. Katsu and some of his friends walk into class. I forgot to mention that Katsu was in my English class. We never really talk we're just in the same class. The teacher pass down worksheets because soon we'll be reading a book and these worksheets are supposed to help you organize.

It's stupid.

Zack didn't get it of course which made me think this is going to be harder than I expected to be. It's going to be like I'm teaching a kindergartener how to spell his name. I sighed and Zack noticed.

"What's with the face?" He whispered rudely which didn't affect me.

"It's just this is going to be hard teaching you." I whispered back. I looked up to the teacher who was trying to give instructions but I didn't really pay attention. I didn't care really for all my classes maybe I can just focus on Zack and I'll be good.

"What the hell do you do in school then?" He sat back in his chair crossing his arms glaring up at the teacher.

"Learn.."

"That's stupid."

"Whatever Zack you're the one that's stupid." I laughed a little.

"What did you say!?" He yelled the teacher turned to us and told us to be quiet. I apologize to her and punch back in the arm.

"Stop being so angry and listen." Then something caught my eye it was Katsu looking at me. He gave me a small wave and I turned my head away looking back at the teacher. This time I had an angry expression on my face. After English Zack and I had a split our ways to third. It took forever in that class but finally it was lunch time I met up with Zack. I decided that me and Zack should sit alone together because my "friends" are.. you know. But that didn't go as planned.

"Y/N!! How's my bestest of friends doing!" she hugged me out of nowhere and gave a little small giggle. I just stood there in shock while Zack looked at us confused. She let go and looked up at Zack and grabbed his hand. "You're going to love our friends at our table come. come!" She guided Zack to the lunchroom and I followed.

"Hey Sara! Who's this?" Yui said.

"This is Zack. A friend of Y/n." She said as Zack and I sat down next to each other. This time Sara didn't sit on her boyfriend's lap.

"A friend huh?" Minato said and looked at me.

"Yeah so what?" Zack glared at all of them.

"Ooo I like him!" Hina said.

"Zack you should come to our party we are having this Saturday." That's in 4 days. They didn't tell me about any party.

"Party huh?" He looked at me and smirked. I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah that sounds fun." He said looking back at Sara. She cheered and hugged Zack as she caressed his arms. Minato cleared his throat.

"Baby can I talk to you?" He looked at Sara who nodded and waved bye to us.

"So, Zack where are you from?" Yui said.

"From here. Why?" He asked kind of angrily but that's Zack.

"I'm just wondering. Y/n has never mentioned you since you two are old friends." She looked at me and I froze.

"We're not old friends." He replied. Yui looked back at Zack surprised. I looked at him too

maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"We just became friends like 2 days ago." He sighed.

"Excuse me for a minute.." I got up from my seat and walk to the girls bathroom. I opened a stall and threw up in the toilet. I don't know why I felt all sick all of a sudden. Nobody was in the bathroom so it was just me and my puking. I then heard a man's voice in the bathroom.

"Z-zack." I said getting up from my spot. "You can't be in here it's the girl's bathroom."

"What the hell are you doing? are you sick or something? You should have stayed home dumbass." He took my hand trying to pull me away from the bathroom.

"What are you doing!?"

"I'm taking you home! what do you think I'm doing?" He looked at me angrily.

"Zack I'm fine!" I pulled my arm away from him. He pinned me against the wall which made me jump.

"Stop fucking lying Y/n. Do you want me to kill you?" He said in an angry tone I never heard before. I could tell he really wanted to kill me, I shook my head in fear. He grabbed onto my hand again and we headed home. As we got home I went to the couch and laid down curling up into a ball. As Zack walked into the bathroom. I felt tired and exhausted.