Fight

Y/n
⚠️ Warning: rape & self-harm⚠️

I woke up from the couch. And realized that I have fallin asleep. It was dark out now and I was still in my school clothes I rubbed my eyes and stretched I got up and walked to go check on Zack. He wasn't in his room, he wasn't in his bathroom either. I took a deep breath and notice that his scythe is gone.

Did he go out to kill people!?

I put on a black jacket over my blouse and headed out to go find Zack. I went down to the city nobody was really out but a couple of men walking out of a bar. I try to keep my distance away from them. I would peek through alleyways. Still no Zack..

"Hello there pretty lady, care to join me?" A man said as I passed the bar.

"No thank you. I'm actually heading home." I lied. I can't tell anybody about Zack.

"Aww come on sweetheart. It'll be fun." He winked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I tried to move away but he grabbed onto me and pulled me into the bar.

"Sir, I'm underage I'm not supposed to be here.." I said still trying to talk my way out of this. We both walked into the bar.

"Shhh. No one will know." He pulled me into the back of the room it was a bedroom. I heard the door locked and I knew I was in trouble. He grabbed onto my wrist and pin me onto the bed. I struggle to get out, he covered my mouth to prevent me not scream. I felt his hand run down my thigh.

Am I going to get raped!?

I then freaked out I suddenly felt a sting to my right cheek, he slapped me.

"Shut up!" He tied my hands to the headboard with rope and put some cloth in my mouth. He then began to take off his pants. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to move around to get out. He was fully naked he then crawled onto the bed I tried to kick but he pinned my legs down he ripped off my skirt and rubbed my clit through my panties. Tears fell down my cheeks. I tried to scream but it was muffled due to the cloth. I then heard a knock at the door it was a lifesaver.

"What!? I'm busy here!" The man said. But there was no answer. He shrugged his shoulders and began to take off my panties. Someone knocked again but louder. "Fucking hell!" The man yelled and got up wrapping a blanket around his waist. He opened the door and all I saw was blood splattered everywhere, a sycthe pierced through the man's head and he fell.

"You dumbass!" He ran towards me and untie me. I hugged onto him tightly. He took off his jacket for me to wear since my skirt was ripped apart. He wasn't wearing his bandages but he was wearing his clothes. He grabbed onto my arm and we headed back home.

"Where the hell were you!" I shouted at him.

"I was busy with stuff! Why the hell are you at a bar?" He yelled back.

"I was looking for you, but that guy pulled me into the bar!"

"You shouldn't have been looking for me then!" He stormed to his room.

"Excuse me!?" I yelled and followed him. "So it's my fault that I almost got raped because I was looking for you?!" I grabbed onto his shirt and he jerked my hand away and slammed the door in my face. I kicked the door. "Zack! Open the door!" He didn't answer. I rubbed my cheek and it stinged. I gave up and went to my bedroom and headed to bed.

Zack

After I saved Y/n I was really angry at her. I know it wasn't her fault, but she should know not to come and find me I'm a fucking serial killer. She could be caught with me or worst. I killed five people tonight and met up with someone who I say. She' lucky I went into that bar.