"Please, Bring Him Back To Me "

Mulai dari awal

Dena  nodded "I'm gonna get some damn pie."

--

Sam and i sat down on a bench.

Dean walked to us with a large box in his hands. 

He sat down next to me. 

There were six slices of pie in the box.

Dean looked at Sam "What? What's wrong?"

Sam shook his head "Nothing. I'm fine."

Dean "No, come on. I know that face. That's, uh... That Sad Sam face."

Sam shook his head, offended "I'm not Sad Sam. I'm just... I'm thinking about Cass, you know? Jack. If they could be here."

I looked down, nodding. 

Dean nodded "Yeah, no. I think about 'em, too. You know what? That pain's not gonna go away. Right? But if we don't keep living, then all that sacrifice is gonna be for nothing. So, quit being a friggin' Eeyore, huh? Come on."

Then he grabbed a slice of pie "Get into this!"

I nodded and grabbed a slice of pie "mhmm, you're right. Dean?"

Dean looked at me "yeah"

Me "Give me a kiss"

Dean smirked and leaned in. 

I leaned in before pulling back and smashing the slice of pie in his face. 

Sam started to laugh. 

I laughed at Dean's face "I have wanted to do that for a very long time."

Dean used a fork to wipe the pie off his face and then he ate it. 

Sam nodded "Oh, you're right. I do feel better."

Night. on the streets.  

There was a case in town. Vampires. 

We had tied up a vampire. 

Dean pulled of the vampire's mask, revealing a bullet hole in his forehead, and slapped his cheek "Hey there, sleepy."

The vampire groaned in pain "What'd you hit me with?"

Me "Oh, it speaks. Not a mime. Still evil, though."

Sam "It was a bullet... Soaked in dead man's blood."

Dean "So, let's talk kids, hmm? Those two that you grabbed a couple nights ago... Where are they?"

the vampire laughed. 

I giggled "Yeah, you really should tell him."

Vampire "And if I do, what? You let me go?"

Dean shook his head "Oh, no, no, no, no, no. No. This isn't a you-walk-out- of-here kind of a situation. But see, if you tell us quick, you get this."

He held up the blood-stained machete " But if you take your time, you get, uh... you get that."

I opened up a  switchblade.

The Vampire nodded "Yeah, I'll... I'll take that itty-bitty one."

I smiled "That's a bad choice."

Dean held his machete up "You see, this... This is quick. It's clean. You know, no muss, no fuss. You blink, and you're dead."

I held my knife up "But a blade this small... I'm gonna have to keep sawing and sawing to get your head off, and you'll feel it. Every muscle, tendon, every inch. It could take hours."