-o- chapter fourteen -o-

It's Day Six of the cruise, the last day until they all sail off to Hawaii. There's a huge gathering today at the pool. Almost like a pool party.

Sapnap is fast asleep in Karl's bed, they fell asleep there the night before. Karl is in the bathroom taking a shower.

Sapnap's eyes flicker awake. The sun is shining through the windows of the sliding glass door that leads to the balcony.

He sits up in bed. He hears the shower running, telling him that Karl is showering.

Sapnap thinks about something.

"Ew, what the fuck Sapnap." He wonders.
"You're not even gay anyway." Sapnap lies to himself.

He hears the shower turn off. He sits on his bed, waiting for Karl to get out of the bathroom.

Karl walks out wrapped in a towel.

"O — oh Sapnap! I didn't know you were a — awake!"

Sapnap stares for a second, and looks away.

"jesus what the fuck is wrong with you today Sapnap?" He asks himself.

Karl looks a bit flustered as he went back into the bathroom to put on some clothes.

Karl comes out wearing a light T-Shirt and some black swim shorts with flames on the sides.

"Why do you look like you're going to the pool?" Asks Sapnap.

Karl comes and sits by Sapnap.

"Theres supposed to be a pool party at 10:00 for the last gathering on the boat before we go to Hawaii!"

Sapnap checks the time. 9:45

"Oh cool!"

"Can you come with me? Please Sapnap!"

"Of course bubba."

Sapnap grabs some swim shorts and a tank top, he goes and showers and then puts them on, it's now 9:55.

He grabs some sunscreen.

"Come on let's go!" Karl tugs on Sapnap's arm as they walk out of the room.

They arrive just in time for the party. Sapnap and Karl get chairs next to eachother. They both eye the groups they'll go in to.

"Hey Karl?"

"Hm?"

"I'm gonna go talk to George and Dream for a bit."

"Oh okay! Cool! I was wanting to go hangout with Jimmy, Chris and Chandler anyway."

The two boys head their separate ways.

Sapnap eventually gets to where George and Dream were in the pool, all the way at the other end of where Karl was.

"Hey Sapnap!" George says excitingly.

"Hii!" Sapnap says.

The 3 get into a conversation.