the author's #1 boundary!!

hey guys! it's me rein! before you start reading this fanfiction i'd like to ask if you don't bring up or make any jokes about smut. i don't care if you find it funny, keep it to yourself. it sucks that i have to address this almost a year after the publishing of this. if you find any smut comments on this, i'd like if you call them out for me, you have full permission to do so.

as someone who mains in fluff writing, i really hate when people bring up smut in them. it just makes me very uncomfortable seeing the comments. even though i know your fandom finds them the funniest, i trust you guys to respect to my boundaries. if you don't you'll most likely be called out by me and blocked if i'm feeling like it. just please. don't mention smut here!! this is a safe space for karlnap shippers that just want to find a short fanfic to read that only mains in teethrotting fluff and angst!!

also!! venting is allowed on this fanfic, as long as you correctly tw/cw it!! no just "tw: vent," tysm!!!

anyway, have a good time reading!!! if you're lucky i might respond to your comment ;D

have a lovely day/afternoon/night my beloveds!

- rein <3

also 200k special coming when we hit it and 1 year anniversary is episode coming december 10th! mark ur calendars :D