-o- chapter ninteen -o-

As the sun slowly rises, the two boys become aware of their surroundings and wake up out of a deep slumber.

They let themselves have a chance to wake up.

"Good morning karl!" Sapnap says.

"Good morning sappynappy."

They hop out of the hammock and get back to their room, rushing due to the fact their first tour starts at 8:00, and it was 7:00.

They both get dressed and shower. Their morning routine taking about 25 minutes.

Sapnap sits down on his bed with Karl.

"You excited for the tours?" Sapnap asks the smaller boy, knowing he had loved all sorts of showcases and tours.

Karl nods.

Their first tour was a volcano tour, so they left a bit early and took a taxi down to the place they'd start exploring at.

It was about 7:55 now.

"Tour for Sapnap and Karl, please come up to the front."

The two boys follow the instructions, they both take a hiking cane and some boots.

They follow their guide as they start hiking up the mountain, they both got a sack to bring with them to fill with burnt rocks.

It was very interesting, Hawaii was definitely home to alot of Volcanoes.

By the time they had finished hiking and exploring the volcano, their sacks were full of rocks, they followed their guide back to the starting of the trail, they gave back their gear and changed back into their regular shoes, they had another tour booked. The tour was around a older town of the area. The two again took a Taxi to the town, it wasn't a guided tour, but it was an older part that had been well preserved, there was a few newly built museums that were built in older style buildings, they all held small pieces of history, it was interesting for the two to learn more about the hawaiian history.

They walked around the area for awhile, looking at the shops, mostly selling older styles of things. Karl was definitely into the museums, he loved history, Sapnap noticed that and he admired it.

They then found an old park area, yet it was still in use. Small children played on the old playground and parents watched as their kids made new friends. Sapnap and Karl found a bench away from everything and decided to sit down for a bit of a break.

"so how have you liked today?" Sapnap asks Karl.

"It's been really fun!" Karl says with a smiling as he puts his chin on Sapnap's shoulder.

A butterfly flutters by the two, chirps of birds and soft screams from kids are all around.

After awhile they get up and take a taxi back to their resort place.

They dump their stuff in their room and get their swim wear, they decided to go swim in the ocean for a bit.

They walk out onto the soft beach together, they both wade into the water, Sapnap has Karl's hand.

The two get into a splashing fight, both laughing as their faces get soaked in the salty water. They swim out into the ocean, not too far in fear that they may get separated.

They then got out a bit later and made reservations for dinner at a small hawaiian Café out on the beach.

The Café was a smaller one, fresh essences of pineapple and coconut all around them. They found a seat outdoors and waited for a waiter to come. A few bees buzzed by every now and then.