LISKOOK - Imagine

A girl steps inside the classroom and everyone stares at her, she's basically everyone's type - blonde, tall, skinny, pretty, badass. No one would want to get on her bad side, no one would even want to mess with her because once they do, there's no turning back. Her eyes bore into each and every one of them, causing them to immediately turn away. She scoffs, "Weak.." she whispered.

She makes her way to the back of the class, ignoring the chatter and dropping her bag onto a seat, then she sits down on the chair beside it. She leans her back into the chair, tilting her head upwards. In the corner of her eye, she spots a boy walking up to her. A groan escapes her mouth, "What do you want?" she muttered under her breath.

The boy smiles and grabs her bag from the seat, tossing it on the desk in front of her and sitting down. "Why are you so moody?" he asked, fixing his chair so that he's facing her. She knows he's just here for a short period of time, but he still annoys the hell out of her. "The only moody one here is you, Jungkook." she retorted.

The said boy tilts his head in confusion, "I don't even know what being happy feels like," he stated, "And I'm the moody one here?" she rolls her eyes, taking her eyes off of him and setting her gaze on her bag. "Come on, Lisa.. I'm the only friend you have, I know when something's bothering you."

It's true that he's the only friend she has, the only one that pays attention to her and the only one looking out for her. But he only comes to her when she's at school, not at home, not in public, not anywhere else. She finds it weird, but she just shrugs it off most of the times. She forces out a laugh, "Do you, Jungkook? Do you?" she questioned.

Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Yes, I do. Now, come on, tell me." he demanded. Lisa glances at the window before turning to him, "My parents haven't been home lately, and the house feels really empty without them." she confessed.

Jungkook places a hand on her shoulder, "Is that why you're mopey?" he said, chuckling. Lisa's head turns to him, a scowl taking place on her gloomy face. "You don't know what I feel." she growled. Jungkook nods his head, agreeing. "You're right, I don't know what you feel. But your parents don't even treat you like a human being, why feel sad about them not being home?" he mumbled.

Awkward silence fell upon them; well, Lisa, in particular. He's right, why is she sad about her parents not being home? When all they ever care about is work, work and work? They don't even greet her when she gets home or say goodbye whenever she's off to school, they could care less about her and care more about their work. So, why? She should be happy, right?

"I don't know," she said.

Jungkook reads the expression on her face, he can tell she's stuck in her thoughts. "Well, anyway.. I'll see you later, after school?" he said, partially asking as he stands up from his seat. Lisa nods her head one last time before watching Jungkook leave her classroom, a sigh escapes from her as she feels the feeling setting in again - the feeling of eyes on her.

She knows they think she's weird, because what kind of 17 year-old would speak to, apparently, nothing? Oh, right.. She would. She leans closer to the window and blows on it, her hot breath creating fog on the glass. She drags her index finger across the fogged up glass, drawing half a heart and waiting to see if anyone or anything would finish the heart for her.

When she saw nothing, she shifts her gaze away from the window and closes her eyes, hoping for today's class to end quickly. The door swings open and her eyes instantly shot open, spotting the teacher walking in front of the class. She follows the rest of the students and stand up, "Good morning, Ms. Seo." she greeted along with them.

"Good morning, students. You may sit down," she responded, smiling. Lisa sits back down, flashing her eyes at the window one last time before zipping open her bag and taking out her notes. She sets the notebook on the desk while she takes out her pencil case, but her head whips at the window, shocked to see the heart complete.

She squints her eyes, reading the initials in the bottom corner of the window. A small smile plays on her lips when she read, J.K.

----

Might be the last update before I go on semi-hiatus! Enjoy :D