JINSOO - Never The Girlfriend

JISOO

That's her? He's with my cousin?

I don't know what's gotten into me, I'm seeing Seokjin and Joohyun but I'm not feeling proud of them. Seokjin has been telling me about some girl lately - saying how she's got a baby's face and a cute yet scary personality, but I didn't expect Joohyun to be the girl.

I admit, I felt kind of jealous because Seokjin has never talked about or bragged about any other girl to his friends - he's only talked bad about me; teasing me, of course. I'm at the mall with Jennie, my sister, but she's not even with me right now. Where the hell is that girl?!

Oh, no. Quit staring, Kim Jisoo!

I glance at their direction before quickly walking away to avoid getting noticed, but - damn it. "Jichu-yah!" I bite my lips and grit my teeth at Seokjin's voice. I slowly turn my head to them, "You said you weren't free today!" he exclaimed.

What do I say?

"Oh, uh.. You caught me, I guess." What the hell was that!?

My gaze shifts to Joohyun, but before she could give me a smile, I look back at Seokjin. "You liar." he muttered while hooking his arm around my neck, messing up my hair. I forcefully twist around and push him away, "One more time. If you mess up my hair one more time, I will ship you off to Thailand." I threatened.

He laughed, the windshield laugh. "Have fun trying to fit me in a box." he said between his laughs.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms, "Anyway, why are you even here?" I asked and Seokjin stops laughing to look at me. "You know, I'm the one who should be asking you that." I blink my eyes and buffer for a moment.

After a of couple seconds, I snap out of my thoughts. "Oh.. Yeah, speaking of why I'm here, where is that one heck of a sister?" I muttered, gritting my teeth. I was so sure that she ran off into a boutique somewhere here, but now that I'm here, I don't even know.

I glance at their direction and see that Seokjin's giving Joohyun a shy smile, I roll my eyes - again. "Ew, stop doing that in front of me.." I mumbled. He turns to me, "Doing what?"

I scoff sarcastically, "Stop flirting in front of me, it disgusts me." I said and I can see the drastic change in his expression. His ears turned red, very red. I turn my head to Joohyun, "The dude likes you, if you want, you can ditch him. He's lame!" I whispered before taking off into the nearest store.

"What the- Yah, Kim Jisoo!"

I stop as soon as I reach the store, glancing back at them makes me feel this weird pain in my chest, it's as if my heart is being punched multiple times. I heave a sigh and face the store, "Suck it up, Jisoo. You're not a highschooler anymore, no more girly shit." I stammered, keeping my voice as low as possible.

"Unnie!" my ears perked at the voice. I whip my head around to see Jennie with two large paper bags - hold on.. Are those Chanel? Damn, we're not even rich. This girl is definitely getting a beating. "Yah! Who told you to run off like that?"

She holds up her hands defensively, "It's not my fault my adrenaline pumped when I saw Chanel.." she mumbled. This sneaky little dumpling, I immediately smack her arm after reaching her. "And we're broke, you idiot!"

"What? You're the one who's broke. Maybe if you get a job like me, you'll get money. Plus, it's my payday today." she responded and I just threaten to smack her again. "Let's eat, my treat!" Jennie exclaimed. I scoff at her when she drags me by the arm, approaching the escalator going down to floor 4 - where all the restaurants are.