YOONNIE - Secret

"Hey, freak." Yoongi rolls his eyes at the familiar voice, he decides to ignore it and keep his attention on the teacher in front of the blackboard. The past few days have been like this, it's not like it bothers him or anything, he just doesn't like how it distracts him most of the times.

"Hey.. Hey," he sighs. "Yo, quiet-guy-who-doesn't-give-a-shit." he feels a paper ball hit the back of his head. He glances at her, then at the ball that's now near his feet. Rolling his eyes again, he picks it up in an exaggeratedly slow manner.

He silently snorts after reading what was scribbled on the inside of it, he shakes his head, knowing she has her eyes on him. He turns his head to the side and mouths, "You're crazy."

Seeing her huff in defeat, he lowly chuckles and turns back to the front, continuously stealing glances at the board to see if he's taking the correct notes.

. . .

Yoongi recoils as he feels his bag getting pulled back, causing him to launch backwards with short steps. He knows exactly who it is, so he didn't bother to turn around. Instead, he slumps in place and waits for her to let go.

"You're not gonna fight back? That's boring, Yoongi, come on." she commented in a mocking tone. "Let go, Jennie. If I fight back, you're not gonna win." he hears her sarcastically gasp.

"We'll see about that, freak." she responded. "If you really wanna fight, let's do it later. 'Cause right now, we should be heading to class." Yoongi said, smirking at her once he was let go.

"Ugh, I'm letting you go this time, freak." Yoongi chuckles, knowing that her friends were tailing her.

---

"Just because I don't retaliate, doesn't mean I'm forgiving you." Jennie rolls her eyes as she approaches Yoongi who's leaning on a locker with his bag in one hand. "Well, I'm sorry," she said.

"It's not like I can do anything else to not make everyone suspicious of us." she muttered, halting in front of him. When he was about to push himself off the locker, she slams her hand on the locker, surprising him with the arm zooming across his face.

"You said we could fight later, let's do it." she smirked at him, giving him a sinister glare. Yoongi fakes a cough as he shrugs his shoulders, "I mean, if you're up for it." he answered.

The two stare at each other for a while, after a little more than five seconds, Yoongi leans forward and drops a peck on her lips. "You're cute," he remarked before draping an arm over her shoulders. "Until when are we keeping this a secret?"

Jennie puckers her lips as she thinks, it's been two months since they've started dating and no one else knows except for her brother. They've been putting up a facade to cover themselves, but they can't keep it up much longer.

"If my friends know, they're gonna lose their shit." she said, stating the obvious. Well, clearly, they wouldn't be expecting their friend to be dating the freak. Unless they've already been suspecting her, which is most probably not happening because they're all idiots with pretty faces.

"Language, Jen." he said. She mutters a 'sorry' and takes his arm off, intertwining their fingers together as they exit the school premises. "Shouldn't we be telling our parents now?"

"We don't have to, though."

"Jennie, they're our parents. They have the right to know about their child's love life." Jennie groans in annoyance, she hates the fact that he's right. "Okay, fine. But when?"

He doesn't answer and holds onto her hand tighter, he starts to walk faster with bigger strides. "How about.." she follows his lead and walks faster. "Now?"

"What!? You're crazy!"

"Says the one who actually is."

"I hate you."

"Love you too. Now, let's go!"

---

"Hey, freak!" Yoongi mentally rolls his eyes, trying to fight the urge to actually do it. It wasn't Jennie this time, though. He turns around and meets with one of her friends, "What is it, Lisa?" he questioned.

Said girl steps closer with an intimidating stare, "I saw you and Jennie yesterday." she mumbled, Yoongi can't help but to panic, on the inside. But on the outside, he remains calm and collected.

"I think you're hallucinating, sweetie." he responded, forcing a grim smile on his face. Lisa stands there with her arms crossed, gently tapping her foot on the ground. She starts to shake her head, "No, no. I definitely saw you two walking together, holding hands." she firmly stated.

"If we were, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm going to expose you two."

He refrains himself from pouncing at her, he grabs onto the bag strap around his shoulder with pursed lips. "Really? You'd betray your friend?" she hums, staring at the floor for a good while.

"Yeah, she isn't even a great friend, to be honest." she truthfully said, oblivious of Yoongi's fiery glare. "All right, you wanna play that game?" he asked, quirking an eyebrow at her, to which she only squints her eyes at.

He looks around, trying to search for Jennie. He looks over Lisa's shoulder and sees her with one of the basketball players. He fishes his phone out and texts the girl, telling her to go to the middle of the hallway.

Lisa cautiously watches over him, curious of what he'll do. Yoongi looks up from his phone to see Jennie standing in the center of the hallway, "Let's see what others think." he muttered before walking over to her.

"Hey," he greeted with a small smile. Jennie discreetly looks around, "I think it's time." he whispered, noticing how she was glancing around the hallway full of students. Yoongi just knows that the basketball player she was talking to is about to jump in.

"Are you sure? Isn't this too sudden?" he responds with a reassuring smile and a slight nod. After taking in a few breaths, "You ready?" he questioned and she doesn't respond. Instead, she closes the gap between them, sealing their lips together in a sweet kiss.

The room suddenly goes quiet, they could feel everyone's eyes on them, but the only thing that matters right now, is each other. They pull away, grinning at each other. "You okay?" Jennie chuckles and nods her head.

Yoongi turns to glance around the room, only to see people with their phones out and recording the scene. He doesn't mind it at all, it's about time they pay attention to him, anyway. He turns to Lisa who now has parted lips and gritting teeth, he sends a smirk at her before looking back at Jennie.

"Are you sure you're okay? I know how much your reputation means to you," he asked again. "As long as I have you, I know I'll be okay."

----

Not great, but it'll do.