BANGPINK - Strange

"Jennie!"

She snaps her head towards her right, where she heard the shout, and immediately reacted to the big waves coming her way. Her hands shone a bright purple when she held them in front of her, casting a clear wall to protect her from the waves.

"Gah!" a yelp echoed, grabbing Jennie's attention. A figure was falling from the sky, it had white wings, ones of an angel, but those beautiful wings seem to be completely useless. "Jisoo!" she shouted out for the falling girl. When the girl was close to hitting the ground, another figure with wings, contrary to the ones Jisoo has, sweeps past Jennie and tightly hugs the girl.

Seeing the figure with black wings holding onto her best friend made her calm down a bit, though her situation right now wasn't of any help. "I can't hold it any longer!"

"We can't give up. If we do, the whole city is going down with us!" the boy with blue fire blazing from his palms stated, in the midst of fighting a gigantic, white-scaled creature. "Jungkook, watch out!"

It was too late, the white creature had swiftly picked him up by grabbing onto his legs and flailing him. "Seokjin, do something!" Lisa, the girl with white flames emerging from her hands, said. Seokjin didn't waste any time and charged at the monster at full speed, he jabbed the creature a bunch of times but due to its size, it's still standing.

After a bit of thinking, Jennie decides to take the matter into her own hands. "Lisa, go help Seokjin. I'll hold it up." she commanded, but the girl only stared at her like she grew two heads. "I said, go!"

"No, you can't hold this up all by yourself, Jennie." she spat with a determined look on her face, but being the stubborn girl she is, Jennie insisted again. "Please, just go. I can hold this up for, at least, three minutes. You can take it down in two, am I right?"

Knowing she wouldn't decline it any longer, Jennie steadies herself and concentrates on her sacred power. Lisa slowly, but surely left her and joined Seokjin. "Come on, Jennie.. You got this.. Just," she mumbled to herself, encouraging herself. "Think of that."

Suddenly, a blinding light coming from the waves she was blocking off, shone. The orange light looks too familiar, not long after, she sees the same face that she hadn't seen since two years ago.

"Yoongi?"

All of the waves and rumbles died down, the white-scaled creature grew limp and instantly fell to the ground with a loud thud that made the ground shake. It was all too abrupt, even Jisoo stirred awake. "Correct.."

---

Another day of school, nothing new, really. Assignments needed to be handed in, projects will be given, attendance will be jotted down. Everything felt so familiar, yet so new. "Did anyone see the news!?" Jennie's eyelids fell at that.

She knew, she saw it that morning before she went to the bus station. Once again, nothing new. Just something about five teenagers found on a mountain, trying to save the country; still confused? Let's clear that up.

Kim Jennie, eighteen year-old girl, one of Korea's anonymous heroines.
Kim Jisoo, nineteen year-old girl, also one of Korea's anonymous heroines.
Lalisa Manoban, seventeen year-old girl, a foreigner from Thailand who has become a heroine in Korea, too.
Kim Seokjin, nineteen year-old boy, one of Korea's anonymous heroes.
Jeon Jungkook, eighteen year-old boy, another anonymous Korean hero.

Anonymous, a word to describe someone or something that is unknown to people. They are the unknown heroes of Korea, their saviour, their power.. literally. No one knows they are The Great Five, as everyone likes to call it.