Chapter 6

A/N Two chapter in one day!!!!!! GUYS, if you have any critisism tell me because i will take them into account and try to work on them more.

***********************************************************************************************

Another waiter makes his way over to our table, pad and pen in hand ready to take our food order.

"I'll have the cheesburger and fries with a side of salad." Micah says as he hands our waiter his menu.

"And you ma'am?" Asks the waiter as he looks at me with a smile on his face. I return the smile and ask for the same thing as Micah. He writes down our orders before exsusing himself back to the kitchen.

"Lets play a game." Says Micah when he places his glass back down on the table.

"Okay, how about twenty questions. You go first." I reply, we then fall into a routine of us switching on whos asking which question.

"Favourite colour?"    "Hmmmm blue, How old are you?"    "23, what about you?"     "21, who were those men?"    "Ahhh I see you haven't forgotten about that."      "Nope now spill." Chuckling i take a sip of my water.  "Fine, they were bodyguards."He huff. "Why do you need body guards?"     "Ah,ah,ah Princess its not your turn. Why did you move in with Jenna and John?" Oh wow just jump right to the juicy stuff okay.       "Erm... I guess you could say family drama."      "What do you mean?"   "Ha, its not your turn mister, now why do you need bodyguards?" He huffs once again and looks up at the ceiling showing off his jawline. JESUS! If I ran my finger across that I would get a cut, not joking.

"Your not going to forget about them are you?" I shake my head laughing in response. "There for mine and your protection, now thats all your getting, my turn." Before he could ask another question the waiter walked over to us with our food in hand. As soon as the food is placed infront of me I dive right in, inhaling the food. I look up to find Micah looking at me with a smile that shows his teeth and his dimples on his face.

"whfatf?" I ask with my mouth full. This making him laugh out loud which draws the attention of a few customers around us, this doesn't even affect him as he keeps on laughing whilst it makes my face heat  up and turn red.

"I've never met a girl who isn't ashamed of how she eats infront of a guy." In response I just roll my eyes and get back to eating. As I continue to eat I notice Micah sparing glances at me and a smile braking out onto his face, as soon as I bring my eyes to meet his, his drop back down to the plate of food infront of him, embarassed at the fact I caught his staring. 

We continue to eat making meaningless convosation inbetween bites, before we ask for the check. I go to grab my purse but he beats me to it wearing a smirk as if hes saying 'Ha too slow'.

After exiting the resurant we part ways and he tells me to meet him by his bike in 45 minutes as he has some 'buisness' to attent to. Whatever that means. 

30 minutes pass and I have everything I need so I begin to make my way back overe to his bike. However, as i get closer I see him leaning on it making out with a girl. I just stand there frozen in my place as I try to figure out if its really him or not. After watching them for a few minutes I come to the conclusion they arn't going to stop anytime soon so I walk over to the bus stop down the road. A bus pulls up right as I sit down on the bench so i immediatly climb on, wanting to go home as soon as possible. Okay I must admit seeing them like that made me feel a different type of way, a bad way. For Gods sake ive known him since this morning and im already feeling jealous of him and another girl. I mentally scoff and I sit down on the bus.

1 hour later************************************************************************************

Im sitting upstairs in my bedroom sorting out my clothes when I hear a loud knock of the front door, feeling curious I walk downstairs to see aunt Jenna at the door.

"Is she here?" I hear a familiar voice. Micah. I sigh as I walk down towards the door, opening it wider so he can see both of us his eyes automatically snap to mine.

"Wher the fuck did you go!?" He yells causing me to flinch a little, not noticable to him.

"I'll leave you guys to it." Aunt Jenna says as she turns around and walks back inside not beofre flashing a small smile my way.

"Deliliah!" He shouts again.

"What!?"

"Where did you go?" 

"Home obviously!" I reply sarcastically, this making him roll his eyes rather aggressivly.

"I told you to go to my Bike, I waited for an hour for you!"

"Oh was that with or without the skank of a bitch you were kissing?" Now I begin to yell. However, my reply makes his scrowl turn into a smirk. Wait why would he be smiling, this isnt funny.

"You were jealous." He says pointedly. WHAT! Jealous?No I wasnt, well I was but im not going to tell him that.

"No I wasnt I just couldnt be bothered to wait for you to finish your makeout sesh with Barbie so I got the bus home." 

"I was worried about you, I thought something happened to you."

"It did. You were to busy making out that you didnt notice I was waiting for you for 5 minutes but then I got bored." He steps closer and raises his hand and I automatically cower in fear, this time he notices and his face turns from anger to confusion very fast.

"Why did you move away? Did you think I was going to hit you?You did didnt you? Princess I would never raise a hand on a woman ecspecially you." He grabs my face in both his hands and pulls my face towards his making me look him right in his eyes.

"I would NEVER lay a hand on you. EVER. You got that?" All I do in return is nod my head, which makes him shake his.

"No baby, words I need words."

"I undersand." At this he sighs and places his forehead on mine closing his eyes as he does so.

"You should go to sleep princess, its late." He whispers  not moving his head away or opening his eyes. I nod my head in agreement right on que a yawn escapes me making him laugh. He careses my cheek with the pad of his thumb and whispers a goodnight and begins to retract his head from mine. We say our final goodbies before I close the front door and walk back towards the stairs. I look over into the sitting room and see aunt Jenna and uncle John looking at me with giant smiles on their faces, which tells me they heard everything. I smile back saying goodnight and make my way upstairs to bed.

Billionaire's SecretsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara