Chapter 35

"Stay exactly where you are. Move an inch, you won't get to come, understand?" I ask as my eyes roam over her delicious body.

"Yes." She mumbles.

"Yes, what?" I grind through my teeth.

"Yes, sir." Smiling at her cooperation I walk towards the stairs.

"Sir..." I hear her whimper from the couch. Looking back over I see her ass still in the air, exactly where I left it.

"Yes, baby?" I reply teasingly, satisfaction settling into me.

"Erm...where are you going?" Smirking at her question I ascend the stairs not before calling back "You'll see." Walking into the bedroom I grab the first belt I see.

Lilah's POV

Micah has been gone for about five minutes now and I'm beginning to get sore at the position I've been left in. Do I want to move? Yes. But do I want to defy Micah? Yes. But do I also want to stay and get praised? HELL FUCKING YES. After another two minutes of waiting, I'm startled by a cracking sound coming from the stairs.

"Hands behind your back." He demands as I hear his footsteps move closer to me. I do as he asks and bring my hands behind my back. I feel his hands wrap around my wrists holding them with a firm grip. Glancing back, I make eye contact with him.

"Head down." He demands making me pout.

"You gonna whine about it?" He asks in a warning tone. I shake my head in response and turn away, facing the cushion.

"Good girl." Fuck, I can feel my wetness flowing down my thighs at him praising me. Suddenly a coldness wraps around my wrists replacing Micah's hands.

"Hmmm, look at you. All soaked just begging me to fuck you." He teases, as he walks around the couch.

"You look so good with my belt tied to your wrists baby." I whimper at his affectional tone.

"Your enough to keep a man hard for years."

"Micahhh..." I moan out in frustration.

"What? What is it you want? Huh?" He asks as he walks towards my head, looking up I see a naked Micah standing there fisting his cock in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Alright if I take a few shots, love?" I nod my head aggressively.

"Good, now what was it you wanted?"

"You."

"Gotta be more specific than that baby. Want my mouth? My cock? My- "

"Your cock... In my mouth..." He drops the phones as fists my hair in his spare hand.

"Could have just asked Baby." He places his cock on my lips, as I slowly stick my tongue out licking the tip causing him to take a sharp intake of breath.

"Look at me when you swallow my cock." As I take him further into my mouth my eyes meet his.

"Fuckkkk..." He groans as I swallow him inch by inch. Flattening my tongue, I try to take as much as I can without scraping him with my teeth. His grip in my hair tightens as he hits the back of my throat.

"Doing so good Lilah..." He moans as he watches my eyes water.

"Take me deeper. Hmm?" Without taking him out of my mouth I moan around his cock, causing him to strig out a lot of curse words.

"Shit! Do that again and I'm finished." I pull my head off his cock right up until he almost pops out of my mouth, before swallowing him hole in one drop.

"SHIT! LILAH!" He moans as I continue to deep throat him. After a minute or two sucking him, I'm suddenly pulled off and swung around so my ass is facing him, my hands still tied around my back with his belt.

He runs the tip of his cock up and down my clit before slamming to the hilt into me.

"Awhgh... Micah..." I moan loudly as he pulls out, till the tip is at my entrance then slamming back home.

"So. God. Damn. Tight." He grits out each time he pounds into me.

"Please... Micah." I whine as I reach the edge. Slowing down he runs a hand down my spine.

Smack

"FUCK!" I shout as I feel his hand come down on my ass.

"Yes FUCK!" He moans after me. The sound of our fucking echoes through the empty house.

"L-Lilah you almost there?" He asks as his strokes become less powerful.

"YES! Micah. Please!" I shout as he fucks me harder.

"FUCK LILIAH! So fucking good!" He moans loudly, causing me to be pushed off that edge, him falling with me as we both cum. I feel his cock throb as he empties inside of me.

After we both come down off of high, he drops his weight on top of me both of us tired and out of breath.

"T-that was..."

"I know." He cuts me off with a chuckle.

"Why did we wait so God damn long to do that?" I laugh as he pushes himself up and pulls out of me. He chuckles breathlessly in response.

"You need to go pee Baby." He says as he grabs his sweatpants.

"Hmmm, no..." I say as cuddle up into the couch.

"Come on baby, I know your tired, but you need to pee." He picks me up bridal style and walks towards the downstairs bathroom.

"Whyyy?" I moan digging my head into his chest.

"In case you get an infection. Please just pee." Placing my on the toilet he stands in the doorway watching me. If I couldn't pee before I can certainly not do it with him watching.

"Micah I can't pee with you watching. Go take a shower or something, I'll come join you when I'm done." I suggest. He nods his head and heads upstairs to his shower. After peeing I make my way upstairs, just as I'm about to open the bathroom door, I hear something on the other side which I was not expecting in the least.