chapter 5

A/N Hey guys please share this with your friends, i know this isnt ideal to be waiting for a chapter but because it was deleted i havwe to start again. once again im sorry! i promise its worth it.

***********************************************************************************************

As we fly out of the drive way i feel the wind hitting my face making me brake out into an even bigger smile. Clutching harder to his waist he begins to laugh at my reaction. I can feel the cold refreshing  wind whipping through my hair as we shoot down the road. Speeding up as we reach the highway I begin to get the feeling of freedom. You would know this feeling if you've ever felt it, it brings exhilaration, fear, relaxation and pleasure all at the same time. Physical and emotional pleasure, with a small layer of anxiety about whether or not you will fall off. But that thought is soon earased when Micah grabs my hand and moves it further around his waist, securing me closer to him. Feeling his hand in mine as he tightens my grip sends a small but noticable shiver down my spine, this could be blamed on the wind if we didnt stop at the trafic lights as we come off the highway. 

"How is it back there?" Asks Micah when we stop at the red light. Well that was a stupid question, who wouldnt be enjoying this?

"Fucking amazing, omg can we go faster?" I beg just before the lights turn green.

"Whatever the princess wants." He replies chuckling at my reaction, soon we were off again just as fast as we were on the highway, the feeling of freedom hitting me again. In all my life I havent felt so content. Life before my mother died was like a dream, we were the perfect family. We went out for dinner, my mother and father were a happy couple, the best really. But all good things must come to an end, right? A few weeks after my 7th birthday my mother past away, that was probably be the hardest thing I have ever went through along with the 14 years of abuse. Soon after he death my father began drinking and I guess you could tell what happened next, it first started with the yelling and then it turned to spanking or a small slap across the face, but then it turned to kicks and punches, getting thrown down the stairs, going days without food. So the feeling of being safe and content vanished pretty quickly in my life and  havent felt it until now. I dont know why im feeling safe with Micah when i've literally known him for a few hours but the way he holds my hand and makes sure I wont fall off gives me reasurance.

" Before we go shopping, you being a girl and all, are you hungry?" He says as he takes off his helmet, shaking his hair from side to side, not noticing im staring until he cracks a smile.

"What do you mean 'me being a girl and all'?" I utter as i jump out of trance, with a slighthint of a smile.

"Well dont girls always take forever whilst shopping? And anyway im starving so I could eat a cow right now." We begin to walk over to the entrance of the mall, as we did I noticed a few people in black suits and black glasses watching us. 

I lean into Micah and whisper "Theres people following us." He looks behind us and spots the men in black. 

He leans into me like i did him as he wraps an arm around my sholder smiling. "I know princess." He knows? Well why isnt he doing anything?

"Who are they?" I once again whisper. He chuckles at my behaviour. "Why are you laughing? theres men following us." 

"Well princess their my men." Wait what? 'His men' What the hell does that mean?

"What do you mean your men? Why do you have men?"                                                                                "I'll tell you another time principessa, now lets get some food. What do you fancy?"                            "You choose, i've never ate out before." I answer, I begin to feel ashamed so I look down at the ground.                                                                                                                                                                                      "You've never eaten out before? what did you live under a rock or something?" He jokes, I can tell he doesnt mean any harm as he genually laughs but when I dont answer he stops and looks down at me. Him being 6'4' and me being 5'2' gives me incredible neck pain when I look up at him, im sure that if you look at us from afar you would laugh at the height difference.

"Wait your serious? You've never eaten out before? wow okay so maybe we grab a burger. You okay with that?" Still with his arm around my sholder he guides us to where I think the burgers are.

"Yeah sounds good." To be honest the last time I ate a burger was before my mom died when we used to have a Sunday Barbeque when the weather was nice. We reach the small resturant and Micah asks for a table for two and the waitress walkes us to our table and asks for our drink orders.

"I'll have a glass of Chateau Siaurac 2010 please. What about you princess?" He looks up from his menu and stares right at my face, feeling the heat creep up my neck and display on my cheeks, he smiles at this and looks back down at his menu.

"I'll just have a water please." I say the to waitress as she patiently waits for my answer. She writes it down and walks away not before flashing a slutty smile to Micah. I scoff at this and return my gaze back onto the table infront of me.

"Jealousy isnt a good look on you principessa." What?

"Why would i be jealous?" I ask him, noticing the smirk planted on his gorgous face. Wait what?

"You tell me." He answers the smirk still not faultering from his face.

"Well im not its just she couldnt be anymore of a slut if she wanted to be." I say sarcastically. At this he shakes his head and goes back to looking at he menu. Soon after returns with our drink and a napkin in hand, she places it infront of Micah and sends him a flirty smile. I grab the napkin and on it i read her name Charlie and her phone number.

"Exscuse me Charlie?" I shout as she begins to walk away, she turns back around and asks what i need.

"What i need is for you to stop flirting with my Boyfriend and get us another waitress!" Micah laughs at this and tries to hide it under his hand.

"I-Im s-sorry i didnt know you guys were together." She explains obviously becoming nervous under my death glare.

"Well now you know now scurry off and get us another waiter darling." Okay i get it im alitlle horrible and kind of a bitch but shes interupting my time and is quiet honestly disturbing me with her slutty attire.

"Girlfriend?" Micah laughs as she walks away. 

"Well I just saved you from having  a very horrible experience with her so your welcome." I say sarcastically. To be honest i dont know why i said he was my boyfriend i could have said brother or something but it was the first thing that came to my mind at the time. Micah just continues to laugh saying 'not jealous, right?'.