chapter 9

Standing up I walk over to Micah to which he walks into what I think is his kitchen. I was right.

"Thank you." I hear him say as he sits down on the kitchen island.

"For what?" I ask in confusion.

"Amelia, and Michelle, God she's such a bitch." He says making me laugh.

"why would you date her?"

He bursts out laughing which causes his face to turn red and tears to spring down his cheeks. I don't get what was so funny. I look around awkwardly as I wait for him to explain whatever that was all about.

"Jesus Deliliah, I'm not dating her, she was Amelia's Babysitter." he laughs once again which makes me frown. Then why would she tell me differently? He must see the confusion on my face to which he stops laughing.

"We fucked once years ago but she's just her sitter, I should have got rid of her ages ago but I couldn't find a replacement, which now I will have to look." he explains. An idea strikes me which causes my face to light up.

"why don't I look after her." Micah's head shoot up and looks me in the eyes. He shakes his head.

"You don't have to ." he tells me, I sit down on the stool next to the island and laugh.

"Believe me I want to, she's a good kid, plus I have nothing to do all day everyday so it will help me to feel less lonely."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course!"

"God you're a life saver, I'll pay you obviously how much do you want?"

"I don't need to be paid Micah."

"No, I will pay. How much?" I guess he's not letting this go anytime soon so I eventually give in and say £15 an hour.

"Ooooo, yes I remember why I came around in the first place. Do you have any normal milk, no Soy." He jumps off of the island and walks over to the fridge.

"Hmmmm." he hums as he looks around in his fridge. "I think so... yes here!" he hands me the Milk with a charming smile which makes my insides turn to jelly. I stand up quickly which causes me to wince in pain with my ribs.

"Hey... are you ok?" Micah asks as he looks at me with concern.

"I'm fine, thanks for the milk. What time do you need me tomorrow for Amelia?" I quickly change the subject which seems to work as he tells me to be here at 9am. I nod and make my way back towards the front door, turning around I say a thank you once again to Micah and open the door.

As I'm walking back over to the house, I begin to wonder how old Micah is seeing as he has a daughter, if my best friend was here, she would be calling him a DILF, but as she's not because she no longer talks to me, I'm here stuck in my own head.

Like.

Always.

***********************************************************************************************

ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW.