"Don't b-" Jisoo was interrupt when they heard someone call her "Jisoo unnie!" The two of them look up and their eyes widened when they see who's calling her "Chaeng?" Jisoo said "What are you two doing here?" She asked nervously not noticing by Rosé "Oh Me and Lisa are actually going to go on a date" Rosé explain while she cling on Lisa's arms who just smile at her sweetly.

While Jennie glaring at Rosé like she want to kill her "You unnie?" She asked "Oh hmm.. I just hanging out with Jennie because I don't hang out to her that much" Jisoo look at Jennie "You have to be nice to her so Lisa can see it don't glared at her like that you were like killing her" Jisoo whisper at her then look at the two "Hi Jennie unnie" Rosé said and offer her hand Jisoo nag her and she lazily took it and they shake hand "It's nice meeting you Jennie unnie" Rosé said "Yeah it really nice" Jennie give her a fake smile.

"Why don't we hang out the four of us now?" Rosé suggest well she didn't know what happened to Jennie and Lisa "Hmm... We're sorry but we have other plans" Jennie explain "Right Jisoo?" Jennie glare at Jisoo while smiling and it's written in her face that Jisoo have to say yes "Y-yeah we have" Jisoo laugh nervously "Oh that's sad but let do it next time" Rosé said smiling widely at Jisoo, she really want to kill this girl right now "Yeah sure sure" Jisoo answered and nag Jennie shoulder.

"Stop looking at her like that" Jisoo whisper "Whatever unnie" Jennie said and look outside "We will go now unnie" Rosé said and Jisoo nodded "Yeah bye and enjoy your date" Jisoo said and wave at them.

Then Jennie suddenly stood up grabbing her shoulder bag "Where are you going?" Jisoo ask then the waiter came and put the drink Jennie starts leaving Jisoo who pay for the bill then chase after her.

"Jennie what's wrong with you?" Jisoo said and grab Jennie's elbow they are now at the park "Let me go" Jennie said coldly and trying to free herself "Look at me Jennie" She stay still and didn't turn around "Jennie please what's problem?" Jisoo said sadly.

Jennie turn around and Jisoo was shock because she see tears falling into Jennie's eyes "The problem is how close you and that bitch are!" Jennie yelled, Jisoo look at her confused "Wait, what?" She said "The time the two of you are getting closer that's my problem!" Jennie said, luckily their the only one in the park.

"I don't understand you Jennie, is not that what you want?" Jisoo said "You want me to get closer to her so you can get Lisa then why that is the problem Jennie?" Jisoo let go Jennie's elbow "Yes that what I want but now I don't want it anymore" Jennie said "I'm confuse Jennie" She said "I don't want to continue this deal because everytime I see the two of you smiling, laughing it's hurt me, and the way she blush on you and the way she put her arms around your shoulder or waist I fucking hate it I just want to rip that smile of your because... " Jennie paused 'Am I really gonna do this?' She ask herself.

"Because I only want you to smile to me and the one who can put my arms around your shoulder and waist and no one is allowed to do that" She said while blushing "W-what are you t-trying to s-say?" Jisoo said still confuse, Jennie close her eyes and sigh "Are you really that pabo unnie?" Jennie chuckled and walk closer to her "Because you are mine unnie mine only" Jennie said and grab Jisoo by the waist making her shock.

"When this deal starts I felt something weird at me but I just shrug it off but when it's getting longer that were I felt like I want to really kill that women" The two of them chuckled "And the time you went home that night one week ago that when I realize that I have feelings for you" Jisoo starts tearing up "And I decided yesterday night that I will confess to you, so that no one will take you away from me" Jennie earn a slap at her shoulder "Ouch what's that for" Jennie said and acting hurt.

"You are the pabo one" Jisoo said while Jennie wipe her tears "What?" Jennie smiled "Because I love you since we are kids but I don't have chance to tell you because I don't want to ruin our friendship and that day you start dating Lisa, I am so hurt and when I look at the two of you my heart is like cracking into million pieces" Jisoo paused "And the way you look happy and that's the only one important to me even though I'm not the one that making you happy" Jennie hug Jisoo "I'm sorry Chu" Jennie said and they pull away.

"You don't have to be sorry Jennie because right now I'm happy that you felt the same way to me" Jisoo said sincerely while the two of them smiling sweetly at each other, then Jennie slowly starts leaning in, Jisoo just stay still this is the moment she waiting for.

Jennie captured Jisoo's heart shape lips and their lips dances in rhythm Jisoo's hand when to Jennie's nape to pull her closer and a few minutes they pull away "Wow" Jennie mumbled but her eyes are still close she heard Jisoo giggling she slowly opened her eyes "Are you sure unnie that you didn't kiss anyone?" Jennie asked seriously "Yeah, why?" Jisoo answered "Well I'm lucky to be your first kiss and you are really a good kisser even though it's your first time" Jennie giggled making Jisoo blush and slap Jennie's shoulder.

"Stop" Jisoo said and cover her cheeks "Why I'm just stating the fact" Jennie teased "Stop will yah" Jisoo said "Will you be mine Kim Jisoo?" Jennie suddenly asked making Jisoo froze "Yes Yes I would love to be yours Jennie Kim" Jisoo said and kiss Jennie who gladly kiss back they pull away "Let's go home" Jisoo suggest and Jennie just nodded and they walk together at Jennie's house and you all know what happened next.

-------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone!

I'm back! I will be updating again, I don't know when but I hope you stay tune for my updated.

And thank you for supporting my book :)

-------------------------------------------