in the eyes of darcy tomlinson

a/n so idk if this is something you want me to write lol but i really wanted to jdjd .

this is a bit different than the other one shots i've written i hope you enjoy 💙

summary: larry's secret daughter. thats it.

harry is dad
louis is papa

~~~
darcy's pov
(three years old)

i cuddle further into my daddy as the news comes on. i feel him freeze around me. "DADDY! PAPA IS ON TV!" i exclaim.

"yeah, he is. have to tell him when he gets home."

"louis tomlinson spotted with girlfriend, eleanor calder earlier today."

i see papa get kissed by the lady on the tv. i pout, papa and daddy love each other, why is he kissing her?

daddy sniffles and shakes his head. he pulls me onto his lap and brushes my curly brown hair out of my face.

"dada, is papa loving somebody else? he's always kissing that girl on the television," i ask sadly.

daddy leans down to nuzzle his nose into my hair, he wraps his arms around me and holds me close. "it's confusing, darling."

~~~

(four years old)

"darc, come here," papa calls me back.

"yes?" i sigh as i trot over.

he smiles proudly as he looks down at me. "you know daddy and i love you, but you can't talk about us at school. i'm sorry."

"but papa," i whine. i don't understand, i bet all the other kids get to talk about their parents.

"i'm sorry, darcy. i'm not trying to be mean, i promise."

i pout and stomp my little feet over to the front door. i hear papa sigh and walk away. dada comes back and and rubs my shoulder.

"darcy, it's your first day of school, how do you feel?" daddy asks me.

"fine."

"just fine?"

"papa said i can't talk about you guys at school, why?" i look up to him with my dazzling blue eyes. dada and papa used a surrogate mother for me, but daddy always jokes that i got papa's eyes anyways.

"i'm sorry. we wish you could, darling," he hands me my backpack from the hook.

"are you and papa embarrassed of me? is that why i can't talk about you? 'm sorry."

i see daddy tremble at my words. he kneels down and holds my shoulders gently. "look at me darling," he says in a delicate tone. "papa and i love you, never forget that."

i nodded. i give him a hug before running out to the designated car parked out front. some bodyguard guy taking me to school. wish my daddies could take me there.

in the car i make a promise to be the best child i can, so that daddy and papa let me talk about them to my friends.

~~~