13. Highway to Hell

Chapter Thirteen

        Highway to Hell

        Shay was no where near ready to wake up but a rapid shaking on her leg. Slowly, he eye lids fluttered open as the pair adjusted to the sunlight. She turned her head to the right, still on Stiles' shoulder, to see his face literally inches away from Shay's. The blonde tried not to freak out over how insanely close their two faces were and how she could vividly feel his breath. Stiles had this look on his face, like he was realizing the same thing but his eyes were wide yet concentrated.

        If only I could feel those lips, Shay thought yet did not acted. It was a surprising thought to say the least, abrupt and sudden, and she was shocked that a thought like that would pop into her head. Not wanting this astounded sensual moment to turn into some awkward thing, Shay yawned and moved her head away. Her blonde hair was a tad bit ruffled and she still looked sleepy but in Stiles' head that made her look even more adorable.

        Stiles cleared his throat, "Boyd was about to attack Ethan."

        "What?" Shay questioned as she glanced over at Boyd. But walking back to Stiles and Shay was Scott, who still looked weak, but Boyd now looked clam and collected.

        As Scott slide around Shay and Stiles, going back to leaning against the window, Stiles mumbled, glancing cautiously at both Boyd and Ethan, "Crisis adverted?"

        Scott nodded but Stiles was not done expressing his worries to Scott, "Okay, good. 'Cause we got another problem. Ethan keeps checking his phone, like, every five minutes. It's like he's waiting for something, you know, like, a message or a signal of some kind. I don't know, something evil though, I can tell. I have a very perceptive eye for evil, but you know that."

        Shay scoffed, "Ethan isn't evil. I honestly doubt he is doing anything remotely evil especially since he is sitting right next to Danny."

        "Well, you always see the good in people" He mumbled before looking over at her, "You never think anyone is ever truly bad"

        No words left Shay's mouth, just this conclusion that Stiles had been paying attention to her decisions and comments for a long time. It was true though; Shay had this hypothesis that no one was ever truly evil or have no humanity. Something makes them do bad things, something corrupts them. Breaks them down and makes them snap. Every bad person had some good inside, deep down.

        "I don't like him sitting with Danny."

        "Yeah neither do I."

        Shay disagreed, having this pit on her stomach that Ethan wouldn't hurt Danny. But before she could voice her opinion, Stiles pulled out his phone. Shay looked up at him, "Stiles, what are you doing?"

        He huffed, "Going to ask."

        Shay looked over at Danny, who was looking down at his own phone. Then he turned his head and look at Stiles. Danny looked at Stiles as if he was the most stupidest person in the world before shaking his head and mouthing no.

        But that didn't stop Stiles. He asked again but got the same reply from Danny. No. Stiles' jaw clench with anger as he quickly tapped on his phone. Shay peered over Stiles' shoulder to see what Danny replied:

        No! I actually like this guy, what is wrong with you?

        Danny rolled his eyes at the screen of his phone before tucking it away in his back pocket while Stiles was having a mini spatz attack. That is when Stiles' fingers went to work on the digital keyboard on his Nokia phone