Part 17

Deku PoV

Such a strange teacher. "So should we go back to my room?" Everyone looks at me as I break this confused silence.

"Yeah let's go back up." Bakugou says and starts walking  ahead. Todoroki follows him and I start to follow then.

There was a little stair that I didn't see and I fall down. I close my eyes ready to hit the floor in a second. But i never did. I open my eyes to see the floor just an inch away from my face.

"You ok Deku-kun?" A girl with short brown hair and pink cheaks askes me while she's turning me up, so I'm back in a standing position. She puts all her fingers together and says "Release" and then I feel myself get back to the ground.

Suddenly a memory hits me:

I walk to UA at the day of the entrance exam. Suddenly I fall over my own feets and as I was about to face the ground I start to float. A girl with short brown hair helps me stand up again and releases her quirk. "I'm sorry for making you float without asking, but I thought it would be a bad sign if you fall down before even entering the school. Well see you later at the exam I think. Bye." With that she walks away inside the building.

My head hurts because of the sudden remember. I put my hands on my head and stumble backwards against the wall.

"Midoriya are you ok?" Todoroki stands infront of me. Obviously worried.

"Yeah it's ok now." The pain ease and I look at the girl. "You did that before didn't you?"

She looks surprised. "W-Well yes. At the day of the entrance exam you fell down and I touched you to make you float because-.." "..it would be a bad sign if I fall down before even entering the school." I finish the sentence for her.

She blushes lightly and starts to smile. "Y-Yes. Do you remember me?"

"Sorry not really. I just remember that one situation. What's your name?"

"Uraraka. Ochako Uraraka."

"Well nice to meet you or something like that you say normaly?" I say it more like a question. With the villains it is never and I mean NEVER nice to meet someone.

"Haha yes. Nice to meet you too, Deku-kun."

"You finish? Let's go back before Aizawa get's back." Bakugou starts to speak and starts walking towards my room again.  Wait he looks kinda jealous. Why? Is she his girlfriend?

"Ok see ya Uraraka-chan" I follow Bakugou and Todoroki stays at my site. Probably to catch me if I fall a second time.

Back at my room I'm the first to speak. I had this question in my head the whole way up here. "Bakugou is Uraraka-chan your girlfriend?"

"pffft.....Hahahahaha" Todoroki starts to laugh and Bakugou looks at me with pure shock. "What the hell Deku?! Why would you think something like that?! I'm not in a relationship with pink cheaks!!"

"Oh you're not? Then why did you look lightly jealous when I was talking with her?" Suddenly Todoroki stops laughing and Bakugou looks even more shocked, if that's even possible.

"I-I was not jealous. I don't know what you think you saw."

"Oh ok. Maybe I misread the situation sorry. May I ask another question?"

"If it's nothing about romantical relationships, go ahead."

"No it's not. Why do some of you call me by my actual name and some call me Deku?"

They both look a bit uncomfortable. After a moment Bakugou starts to speak. "Well I gave you the nickname Deku when we were children but I gave it to you as an insult. Like I said you were quirkless back then and I always called you useless and someday I noticed a part of your name can be read as Deku, what means useless."