Part 10

Dabi PoV

"HAhaha he just called you Dad! HAha."

"Oh shut up crazy. It's not that funny."

"Well but it's kinda strange how you behave around that boy. Do you like him?"

"What the hell Shigi?! Are you trying to say, I fell in love with that kid?!"

"Well are you?"

"Hell no! The only reason I act like this is because he remins me of my little brother. Don't overinterpret my behavior."

"Fine if you say so."

I hate this tone of the last sentence. He's such an idiot, as if I would fall in love with a hero. Well I admit I'm gay, but he is what 15? I mean I'm a criminal so I don't care about the law but hell no! Thats a line I will not cross, some things are way to much. He just reminds me a lot of Shoto. I would like how he's been, espacially with HIM at home.

"So what plans do you have with the boy Tomura?" Kurogiri just asked the question I asked myself since Shigi started to try get him at our side.

"Well for now I want to experiment a little bit with him. I thought of how about he forgets all his friends? Wouldn't it be wonderful to see the faces of these stupid heroes and his little friends when they notice he is a villain AND doesn't know them. I would love to see that expression. Espacially on All Mights face." Shigi smiles his creepy smile as he speaks.

"Shigi no! I tould you, I assured him we wouldn't make experiments on him!"

"Well like I said the other time: You did that. I never said something like that. You can stay out of this, but you won't stop us. Well you can be a good support for him since you two are so close."

"Shigi I tould you it's not like that! Damn it do what you want but leave me out of your damn experiments. I would prefer if you don't tell me either. I don't wanna know. I go back to my room, leave me alone for the day."

I go back to my room and lay down on my bed. //What should I do? I can't stop Shigi, but I don't want Deku to be put under drugs. Who knows how it will effect him in the future? Well for now I should watch over him to keep the bad effects to a minimum.//

I thought about everything for a while until I fell asleep.

-----------------------

I know this part is short sorry about that, but I don't know how to go on in this one. Next will be a time skip so I want to make a seperate one.

Well thanks for reading and see you next time. ^^