33

Breakfast ended peacefully accept for haruto glaring at y/n who seemed really calm. She was smiling all the time secretary eyeing at haruto who seems to be sulking. Jeongwoo was bombarded by jasmine's whining and sulking. Mashiho was working as usual with jaehyuk, who's face was barely visible from all the bandaging. Y/n stil can't believe her best freind ended a mans visual career.

Y/n Headed out side the house, into the garden to the some fresh air. She saw haruto sitting at the bank of the pool. He seemed to be zoned out. She decided to see what was going one.

Y/n : Haruto?

He came out of his trance and turned at y/n. He just flashed a smile which made her furrow her brows. His behavior was too weird.

Haruto : Looks like I have to get used to you looking at me for hours. You really l-

Y/n: No. I am sorry I wasn't looking at you.

He just chuckled and faced his front. As he took a glass of alchohol in his hands up to his lips. The atmosphere  was silently awkward.

Y/n: What's your relationship with my brother?

His hands stopped. He glanced at y/n who was straight looking at him. He flashed a one sided smile before crossing his legs.

Haruto : Curious Much?

Y/n: Tell me.

Haruto : Time will tell you.

Y/n: I want to know it now. I am sick of this. After what happened yesterday, I know you both aren't on normal terms. I can't believe my own brother kept me in the dark.

Haruto: Let's see.

Y/n: why won't you tell me? Is that gonna hurt you fucking pride?

Haruto : language my love. Language.

Y/n sighed in defeat. She knew she couldn't get anything from this human. Oh a monster. She just let out a heavy breath and stood there.

Y/n: and will you stop drinking that all day long? It's not good. Atleast not in the morning..

Haruto: you care.

Y/n: yes.

Haruto was expecting a back fire but her simple yes caught him off guard. He looked at her who just stood there with a blank expression.

Haruto : I dont care.

He brought back the glass back to his lips and was about to take  a sip again.

But the next thing that happened was the glass was on the ground. He glared at y/n who smiled at him after shoving the glass out of his hands. He wasn't mad. Just fascinated by this new behavior from her.

Y/n: Triggered much?

Haruto: What was that.

Y/n: What was what? I just made you understand with your language. Physically. Words doesn't seem to seep in your skull. 

Haruto : You know me well.

He stood up and faced her as she started backing away. Step by step until she fell on another bench. Haruto put his legs on the side of the bench his hands above her shoulder as he faced her. Who was basically shivering under him.

Y/n: what are- y-you doing get off of me..

Haruto : what you did. Talking to you in your language.  You speak the language of eyes very well.

Y/n: what...

He was right. His eyes was affecting her. There was something about the gaze of his topaz eyes that was making hear weak. She felt a weird nostalgia in her body as he kept on staring right through her soul. Unconsciously she wasn't looking away either. Minutes lasted as they both stayed in the same position.

Haruto : Love the way you cheeks go read whenever I am this close with you. beautiful.

Y/n : go away.

Haruto ; But I don't want to. I like it this way. Close to you.

He took his legs of the bench and bent down towards her. His eyes not leaving hers. Not even for a single second. He smiled admiring he delicate features he loved since day one. He felt his heart beating faster than ever. That's when he realized..

He is doomed...

💀