52

Yoonbin: I see you have unfinished business. Let's wrap it up?

Haruto: how about you say "we" have unfinished business.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see jeongwoo trying to take jasmine to a safer place. Meanwhile mashiho stood right beside him.

Woosik: amusing. How you both hate each other this much. Never in my life I have seen this much violence in the mere eyes.

Haruto: how about you keep your mouth shut, before I shoot you before anyone else?

He warned woosik, as his jaw clenched, clearly annoyed at whatever was happening. Yoonbins anger rose as he saw his father bring treated disrespectfully.

Yoonbin: mind your attitude. You are talking to my father.

Just then, they heard woosik laughing right beside them. Haruto and mashiho looked at each other. Yoonbin stood there, confused.

Woosik: carry on. Your unfinished business.

Woosik smirked as he turned around and left. his back was telling something else. But the remaining latters were too fumed up to even take a breath.

Haruto grabbed on yoonbins collar as soon as he was out of sight, freaking our jennie who has been standing there silently all along. Yoonbin tried getting out of his grab but it was stronger than he thought.

Haruto: Finally I can end you once and for all. Ha yoonbin

Mashiho smirked as he encouraged haruto kill him on the spot. Jennie stood there terrified, her legs almost giving up.

Mashiho: Just kill him.

Haruto: have fun up there.

He kicked his stomach and pushed him on the couch. Blood gushed out from yoonbins mouth as he crashed on the floor beside the couch. Haruto took out his gun and pointed at yoonbin, his maniac smirk not leaving his face.

jennie: Noo.. don't do anything to him. J-just kill me haruto! Don't do anything to him please I'm begging you.

Jennie broke down Infront of him. Haruto just rolled his eyes and signaled mashiho to take her away.

Mashiho: Miss. Get lost from here.

Jennie: I am not letting you shoot him. Never !!

Mashiho; she wants to join him. Let her.

Mashiho rolled his eyes and looked at haruto, who just stood there aiming at the bleeding yoonbin leaning against the couch.

Haruto: very well then. Have fun. Ha yoonbin.

a bliss moment. Haruto held on to the gun and pulled the trigger but before he could move....

"DON'T SHOOT HIM HARUTO!!!!"

someone heavy jumped on him, making him stumble and fall on the couch. Every one heard the gun shot. But why wasn't anyone dead yet??

Mashiho: Park fucking jeongwoo are you out of your damn mind ??!!!

Mashiho death glared at jeongwoo who was groaning on the ground beside haruto. He looked at yoonbin.... but he was fine and breathing. did the bullet just went into the air ??

(Where do you think the bullet went though 👁)

Haruto got up on his feet and scowled at jeongwoo. He groaned as he got up from the ground and looked at haruto who was almost about to kill him. A sigh of relief escaped his mouth as he saw yoonbin still breathing on the ground. He wasn't shot... thankfully.

Haruto: jeongwoo as far as I know you, you aren't someone who's gonna perform action scenes like that ? I almost-

Jeongwoo: Calm down I have a-

His words stopped as They suddenly heard someone screaming from behind. Every one turned around facing a terrified jasmine who kept on looking at floor beside mashiho with her eyes wide open... her hold body shuddered at the scene.

Jeongwoo: no....

Jasmine stumbled upon her feet and ran towards the unconscious jennie who was lying on the ground. A pool of blood surrounded her as she layed there....lifeless.

Jasmine: why did you shoot her Watanabe???! SHE NEVER RUINED ANYTHING. DIDN'T YOUR MOTHER-

haruto: I DIDN'T SHOOT HER

Haruto screamed in anger and turned towards jeongwoo who was standing there. Frozen.

Haruto: if you didn't push me like that, then this wouldn't have happened!

Yoonbin slowly approached jennie, who was resting peacefully in jasmine's lap. He couldn't lift up his body from the floor. With the last ounce of energy left in his soul, he cupped jennies face and muffled a few words.

Yoonbin: you can't leave me yet... we promised to do a lot together. Wake up and save me from her... I'm hurt.

Jeongwoo and mashiho looked at each other as yoonbin cried like a fool. Mashiho gulped as he kneeled down and checked.

Mashiho: s-shes still alive ..

Jasmine: We need to do something. She's innocent. She never did anything to you all. Haruto don't forget your mothers words that easily.

Yoonbin: jennie...wake up. My head hurts...

🤩🤩🍻🍻🍻 ADIOS BIJJES AND HOW TF DID I GET 4K VOTES AND 70K READS IM GONNN-

ILL UPDATED when I can. I'm sorry :( ily yall . Don't forget me okay..