31

🤸‍♀️ This gonna be cringe 🦷👄🦷

The whole drive was silent. Haruto seemed impatient with something, but no one said a word. Y/n just stared out outside the window, the sky turned orange. The sun slowly his behind the horizon. How did the day pass so quickly?

The car stopped at his mansion. The sun completly disappeared, it was getting really dark He got out without a word and so did y/n. He quickly pulled her hands and dragged her inside the house. Meanwhile everyone in the house had their jaw opened wide. Their master came back.

He kept on dragging Y/n. Mashiho, jasmine and jeongwoo was inside the living room. Their eyes widened as soon as they saw him coming inside with her. Jasmine excitedly stood up and headed to hug y/n

Jasmine:  Y/n I missed-

But she was out of sight again.

Jasmine just froze on the spot. She looked at haruto who was dragging her all the way to his room. She then towards the others, who was probably in  the same state as her.

Jasmine :Not gonna lie I am offended. I just wanted to hug her. What's with him and WHERE HAS SHE BEEN??

Mashiho: Jasmine we aren't the one who brought y/n here. Go ask that to him

Jeongwoo: No wait. There seems to be something going on. Wait until he comes back. Maybe tomorrow. Let's get back to work.

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Y/n : Haruto will you stop dragging me and tell me what happened?

Y/n complained. But he doesn't seen to be listening. He dragged her all the way to his room and banged the door shut.

Y/n: WHAT-

He hugged her again.

He hugged her again as soon as she opened her mouth to ask something. Her small body wriggled in his arms. She couldn't understand the reason behind this. All she knew was. She felt warm, in his embrace.

Silence was the only thing. Until he decided to break the hug. He hands still holding tight on her.

Haruto: Why did you leave me alone here? I went crazy y/n. Do you even realize how much I missed your presence?

Y/n, who couldn't comprehend anything he was saying, just stood their silently looking into his eyes. Miss here? Why would he miss her? What was she to him?

Haruto: y-y/n what happened w-why are you crying did someone hurt you???

She couldn't speak. She kept on swallowing her breaths. On the other hand haruto was running out of patience. He was ready to end off anyone who could have hurt her. His obsession over her was coming back again.

Haruto: y/n....

Y/n: what?

Haruto: why are you crying?

Y/n:  I am supposed to ask that. Why do you care for me? Why would you miss me? What am I to you? Haruto if questions is the topic then I have hundreds in my end. But are you ready to answer any of them?? Will you ever???!

Haruto: Then I Also have one. Why did you leave your brother and came to me??

Y/n: because I know you will harm jennie and my brother. What could I expect from someone like you??

Haruto: You hate me that much?

Y/n: Am I supposed to kiss you out of love then?

Haruto: sounds good.

Y/n: Leave me alone. I am not in a state to tolerate you again. Please I am tired. Let me go...

Haruto: I am tired. Of chasing you every day. Even when you are with me I have to chase you. So who is the that should be tired??

Y/n: Please..let me go.

Haruto felt a lump in his throat as he her pleading voice hit against his ears. He felt sad. He didn't realize why he was doing this. Why????

Haruto: I am sorry...you can rest If you are tired.

He pulled her again, and tucked her into his bed. Making sure it was comfortable he even added extra blankets. Y/n was amused by THIS haruto. Where did the monster go? Sometimes he was someone hard to understand.

Haruto: Do you need something?

Y/n: And If I ask you the same?

Haruto: yes.

Y/n: I dont care. Go away from me.

She pushed him away and surprisingly he did go away. Y/n just layes  down on her side and closed her eyes, trying to get some sleep. Even though she knew can't. She felt a part of her missing.

Haruto: Why? Can't sleep??

He was right. Sleep was nowhere near in her eyes. She felt restless. Annoyed, she sat up on the bed. Haruto was still standing beside the bed. Smiling with that rare smile of his. He was beautiful.

Y/n : GET OUT-

Haruto: Shhhhh. You don't want anyone else to come and disturb you right?

He said as he puts his finger on her lips. Shushing her words. She just sat there, looking into his eyes, as he stare did a few spells on her.

Y/n: take your hands-

He kissed her. Her words swallowed inside as her eyes widened. She kissed him before, but she couldn't get used to this feeling. Butterflies filled inside her stomach as she felt her cheeks burning.

She felt her self slowly lowering down, as he kept on lightly pushing her downwards on the bed. The movement of his lips never ending. Her head landed in the pillow as she felt him pulling the blanket over her again. Her eyes felt heavier as he lips continued to move on hers, as gentle as possible.

One last peck, and he pulled away and smiled at the sleepy y/n, who was almost half asleep. She stared at him with the half open eyes, while he fixed the blanket.

Haruto : sleep well sweetheart. I love you 

🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️