53

IM NOT DEAD YET MOTHER FVCKERS

YOUR AUTHOR IS BACK FROM THE DEAD NOW PLS CONTINUE

Yoonbin: JENNIE!

Somehow he managed to muster up all the strength in him and stood up from the floor. He grabbed on to harutos collar, as the anger raged in his eyes.

Haruto was caught off guard as he stumbled upon his feet. On the other hand yoonbins anger was eating him inside and out. Mashiho and jeongwoo trying to stop him from choking haruto to death.

Yoonbin: You could have just killed me haruto. What did she ever do to you????!!! Answer me !!!-

Jasmine: Please... let's take her to the hospital. Please...

Yoonbins eyes widened. He let go of his collar and jolted toward jasmine, who was still caressing her hair. He lifted her into his arms without a warning and ran towards the door.

Yoonbin: Open this fvcking door !!!!

He struggled to kick-open the huge door with an unconscious jennie in his arms.

It wasn't long, till mashiho and jeongwoo ran towards the door, and started to break out. But that door just wouldn't budge from there.

Haruto: just shoot it.

Haruto Groaned as he struggled to stand up on his feet. Jeongwoo immediately took out his gun and backed away from the door. He pulled out the trigger shooting the doors lock. Eventually breaking it into pieces.

Mashiho: Now go.

Mashiho glared at yoonbin, who already walked out of the building. Jeongwoo turned around at haruto, there with a bruised neck.

Jeongwoo: wher-

Mashiho: Shit they caught yoonbin and jennie

Jeongwoo turned around and immediately ran after mashiho as soon as he saw what's happening. Haruto somehow stumbled upon the Flooor, grabbed his gun and ran out to aid his mates.

Jasmine remained inside. She slowly looked down to her belly and sighed. She took a deep breath before walking up the stairs. Despite her vulnerable state, she was worried about y/n.

She carefully climbed up the stairs and headed towards the room, where she was locked in earlier. The corridor was clean. There was surprisingly no one there.

Jasmine slowly opened the door, which was strangely unlocked. She managed to open it to an Inch before talking a clear picture of what was happening inside.

Jasmine: Y/N ?????!

She saw y/n curled up to a ball in one corner. She glanced at the bed and saw the man from earlier. The sheets were stained in blood. Her eyes widened as they went back to
y/n, shivering in one corner of the room.

Jasmine : H-Hes dead...??

Jasmine stared and junkyu and back at y/n. She shook her head vigorously, while staring at the unconscious junkyu in horror. Jasmine slowly walked towards and crouched beside her. She pat her back slowly trying to calm her down.

Jasmine: Did he hurt you ? Why are you not speaking to me.. ?

Y/n: I-I hhit him... with that v-vase.. and he-

Jasmine : why did you hit him... that hard ?

Y/n: he tried to k-kiss me.. I was scared and I didn't mean to do it please forgive-

Jasmine: woah woah calm down. It's fine. He is a jerk anyways. I don't think he is a dead. Now stand up we need to leave.

Y/n slowly walked beside jasmine, throwing glances at the unconscious junkyu laying on the bed. They got out of the room, leaving it open and quietly walked down the stairs. The whole place was quite and empty . . . Lucky?

Y/n: jasmine walk slowly... you are pregnant.

Jasmine : stop worrying about me scary cat. We need to get out of here.

Y/n: *scoffs* I am offended.

Jasmine sarcastically rolled her eyes and turned around from the stairs...

Jasmine: fuck..

She cursed under her breath as she glared Woosik standing there smiling like an absolute creep. Y/n unconsciously stepped behind jasmine, obviously trembling  in fear.

Woosik began approaching the girls who were stacked upon each other on the stair case. He smirked before he grabbed jasmine by her wrist.

Jasmine: Get your hands off of me you moron.

Woosik scoffed as he glared at y/n. He pushed jasmine to the side and grabbed y/n by the arm and began dragging her away.

It took a few seconds for her to stand up as she felt her head getting heavy.

She stared at front with her blurry eyes, as she saw him dragging y/n along. She could hear her faint screams and calling for help, but her body felt weaker and weaker . .  Until every thing went pitch black.

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I miss you all please I didn't die yet-