58

🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚🌚

Mashiho : jeongwoo you are starting to annoy me right. What exactly is wrong ?

Mashiho clenched his jaw in frustration as he felt irritated by his freinds behavior. But he wasn't going to let go of it that easily. He felt like he was hiding something.

Jeongwoo : I'm just worried about jasmine. That's it.

Mashiho: oh.

Right. He can't relate. Jeongwoo must be happy right now. For the first time he felt jealous that he had no one for. He quickly shook of his head and walked out of the room after giving jeongwoo an assured hit on the shoulder.

I'm sorry mashiho...

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

"Faster ! ! Aim perfectly this time."

Haruto continues to monitor his guards actions as he walked back and forth, his hands at his back. He observed them sternly not letting them slide with a single mistake. Later jaehyuk joined as haruto took a break and walked outside.

it's been only 2 days without her and he feels so empty. He giggles, that was rare as ever hallucinating around him made him realize just how much he was attached to her..

"I will get you out of there y/n. I will save you and aunt Sally. Both of you" he muttered to himself before standing up and going back to work again.

一一一一一一一一一一一一一一一

"You have only 2 days with you Mr kim"

Woosik put down his phone with a smirk on his face as he traced the table with his fingers. He felt proud that he was able to shake him up. After all....  he had his most priced possession with him.

Woosik left the room and walked down a basement. He lit the place up before opening a small door. His crooked but merciless laughter caused the little figure on the floor to flinch at the sudden outburst.

Woosik : why aren't you eating? You want me to feed you? Here you go then

He smiled creepily as he picked up some food from a nearby tray and grabbed her hair before forcing it into her mouth. He shoved her head forward causing her to choke on what she just ate. She coughed up as her eyes searched for water.

Woosik smirked as he saw her reaching out of the glass. He took the glass of water from the floor before putting it near her face. Her eyes begging for the water before it was splashed all over her face.

Woosik : Does it taste good ?

He smiled again before throwing the glass on the floor which caused it to break into pieces as some of them to pierce through her skin. His monotic laugh filled inside the dimly lit room as he grabbed her head again.

Woosik : I wonder what he sees in you. A fucking dog that can't even bark ?

He shoved her to the ground before dusting off his hands as if he just let go of some trash. He walked after slamming the door, letting the girl all alone in the room once again. Her fragile body crashed on the cold floor..

He would still come and save me right?...

"h-haruto..."

aye poor y/n 😔