56

Yeji : Nothing ! Absolutely nothing! I'll take my leave.

Yeji ran away from their towards the kitchen leaving him dumbfounded. He furrowed his eye brows at where she left and walked away with a light scoff.

He stood by the dining table and saw everyone else waiting for him. He had no mood to even touch the food,  but sat down anyway.

Mashiho : now stop hanging like a lost child and eat. I know you don't feel like it because y/n isn't here but you need to be more careful, rather than just... barging into some territory.

Mashiho gritted his teeth at the last part and glared at  haruto as he sighed and looked away. Every one was dead worried about y/n, but not more than him. He was completely broken inside.

Haruto: I'm sorry..

He stood up from the table and walked back upstairs. Every one stared at his back until it completely disappeared.

Mrs jung: let him be.

____

He sat there on the edge of the bed, looking down at his lap. The room was dimly lit, as he kept on fiddling with a blue dress that belonged to her. He held on the dress tightly as he inhaled her light raspberry scent, that he adored so much.

he looked around glancing at his room, where every single corner reminded him, of her presence. From his comfortable cushions to the dreamy curtains, everything was screaming her presence.

Why am I imagining things as if she's already someone dead ? Was she even alive? Where was she ? What did they do with her.

He could almost feel her touch on his skin as he flinched and turned around only to be met by her dark orbs. He stared at her for awhile trying to process everything.

Haruto : y/n...

Y/n: I'm hurt haruto. help me out of this. I'm in pain ...

Haruto: Don't worry I will save you. I'll do anything to-

Y/n: stop it ! Just snap out of it haruto I need your help !

Haruto: I will save you ! I will do anything to save you y/n..

Y/n: You've gone insane !

Haruto was slowly loosing his temper as her cries for help kept banging in his ears. Hel felt him slowly loosing it. He just wanted to scream out everything.

Mashiho : HARUTO SNAP OUT OF IT ARE YOU EVEN AWAKE ???!?!

mashiho loud scream brought him to realization as he looked around and saw jeongwoo jasmine alone with jaehyuk inside his room. They all looking down at him with sadness in their eyes. He let out a heavy sigh and stood up from the floor.

that was just a hallucination.

Jeongwoo ; Are you okay ?

Haruto : I'm fine. And why are you all gathered up in my room. Jaehyuk you too ?

Jaehyuk:  just came to pay a visit to my friend. you don't look that well haruto.

jeongwoo: calm down. We'll think of something to get her back. trust us haruto. We will bring her back.

Haruto just nodded as they all one by one started leaving the room. Jasmine just stared at him for a while and left with jeongwoo.

Jeongwoo: We better find that girl y/n. I can't afford my bestfriend to end up in a psycho asylum.

Jaehyuk: Do you think she is okay. Oh boy I'd feel bad if something happens to her. She's like a cute younger sibling or something to all of us.

Mashiho sighed and turned around only to be bumped at yeji who was storming right towards them.

Mashiho: what the hell ?? I told you not to show your face at me.

Jasmine : chill-

Yeji deeply apologized and tried walking away only to be bumped at mashihos shoulder AGAIN..

mashiho: You filthy leach..

He harshly grabbed her hand and dragged her away from there, downstairs and out if the house. Every one just exchanged weird glances at what just happened.

Jasmine : uhm... why is he so cooked up with yeji ?

Jeongwoo: now let's go. You need to rest. Jae. You know what to do.

Jaehyuk nodded quickly  and went on with his task about finding y/ns location. Meanwhile jeongwoo left with jasmine. Now the author is wondering what's wrong with mashiho?

Mashiho glared intensely at yeji who was slammed against the porch walls outside the mansion. The silence was deadly.

Mashiho :  what's your problem actually? First you just show up in the middle of the night and now why are you always stuck on me like a leach ? Nothing has been going right since you came here.  just who the fuck are you ???!!

He let out everything at her, who just stood there, her eyes shut tightly as he let out everything at her face.

Yeji : i-im soryy...

Mashiho groaned in frustration as he Pushed off yeji to the side and walked away from there. Yeji fixed her hair slowly and turned around at where he left.

Yeji : you are smarter than I thought. Takata mashiho..

Ik yall and thirsting for haruto and y/n scene but hehe. Next chapter you'll get it. Also... your thoughts on yeji ? 🌚