39

Jasmine: we were WHAT???!!

jeongwoo: You don't remember what happened?

Y/n: Black man...

Haruto: Black man? What black man? Y/n do you remember anything? Don't pressure much okay..

Y/n: a black man. Covered jasmine's mouth. She fainted in a moment after that he came at me. I tried to hit him with something. But he did something to my neck... and everything went black. I don't remember anything else.

Haruto; its okay. That much if enough. Are you okay? Did he...

Y/n: After when I fainted I don't know..

Haruto: come here.

Haruto hugged her tightly. Words weren't enough to describe how he felt when she didn't wake up. Haruto caressed her hair but stopped when she scratched her neck. He furrowed his eyebrows as he put aside her hair and checked her neck... he froze for a second.

Haruto: jeongwoo. Quick. Check jasmine's neck. I think this is what happened.

Jeongwoo lightly removed her hair and check her neck  his eyes widened as he looked again.

Jeongwoo: There is a red mark. Babe does it hurt?

Jasmine: A little bit. It burns a bit. Why what red mark what happened?

Haruto: later. For now you two can rest. We can go home later. Besides the doctor said the side effects of the drug will occur soon.

Jasmine: ughhh I hate the hospital. Woo let's go. I can't stay her its suffocating.

Jeongwoo: jasmine. Lay down. And rest. You need rest now. Or else...

Jasmine: okay fine. Whatever.

Jasmine layed down on the bed. And jeongwoo sat on the chair and layed his head on the bed. Jeongwoo could feel her combing his hair with her fingers. He smiled as it made his light a bit. Slowly they drifted to sleep.

On the other hand haruto, was trying to put y/n to sleep. Who doesn't like she is going to anyways. Haruto tried convincing her but Alas. It was al waste. Y/n turned out more stubborn than he thought 

Haruto: y/n the doctor told you to sleep. why won't you sleep.

Y/n: I slept before coming here. I slept all day. Ever since you took me sleep is the only thing I do.

Haruto: Then what do you want to do?

Y/n: I want to go out. Get some fresh air... like a normal human.

Haruto: fine. Stand up let's go to the hospital park.

Y/n happily jumped off the bed and walked with him. Haruto smiled as he saw how happy she was. The left jeongwoo and jasmine alone in the room and headed towards the park.

Y/n: wahhhhh it's so peaceful here. I love it.

Haruto: is that so?

Y/n: ye ye ye. I enjoy my life as a human. Not like you closing up your self in one place.

Haruto: ye ye ye fine. Now enjoy. We need to go to the room later. Only 15 minutes.

Y/n: you are so mean.

Haruto: I know. Now enjoy while you can.

Y/n pouted as she huffed and puffed and walked away. Haruto kept his eyes GLUED on y/Ns evry move. He remember what the doctor said. And he was well pre prepared.

Y/n stopped beside the light stand as she felt wired. Seg flet like the whole place was spinning. She felt her self slowly lowering down on to the ground but actually...

Haruto: I told you you need to rest.

Y/n: ahhh my head hurts.

Haruto: aishh.. let's go. I'm taking you to the room.

Haruto lifted her bridal style and walked towards the room. He could hear people squealing and murmuring things about how good they looked together. He smirked proudly as he entered the room and layed y/n on the bed. And cover her with a blanket.

He Took a chair and sat beside her. He felt her hands intertwining with his as he smiled how peaceful she slept. She sure sleeps a lot...

Time went....whoosh..