"Get in loser!" Clay shouted out the window, his head poking out as he flipped her off.

"Clay, can you stop?" She glared at him, then flicked her head slightly at the boy that was in their group. Clay and I caught on immediately.

"OH IS THAT THE—" I reached over and clapped my hands over his mouth to keep him from embarrassing Indi.

"Don't lick me, bitch," I slapped him on the head.

He went onto the YouTube app on the console and as soon as he typed in the letter 'r', I knew exactly what he was about to do. And I was prepared to let him. Indi continued talking to the boy and her other friend, probably explaining who we are since we've never met them before. As it looked like she was saying goodbye, Revenge, the minecraft parody, blared through the speakers and Clay turned it up to max volume.

"CREEPER? AW MAN!" He yelled at the top of his lungs as he began to lip sync and over dramatically jam out to the song. Indi was so embarrassed, she practically sprinted to the car and climbed over our laps just to turn it off.

"Clay I fucking hate you. You're literally the spawn of satan."

He wheezed as her mood changed to shout goodbye at the boy from out the window. For the next twenty minutes, they were bickering back and forth like the iconic big brother/little sister duo they seemed to be. As soon as I parked the car, I went inside to begin my stream. In all reality, I just wanted to get away from them. It's like Sapnap and George. They're fucking annoying.

"Hi stream—"

"YOU'RE GONNA LOOK AT ME AND YOU'RE GONNA TELL ME I'M WRONG?" The entire stream heard Indi shout in the background, "AM I WRONG?"

I sighed, "Sorry guys. Octavia and Clay are over right now—CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP, I'M STREAMING!" I screamed back. I heard their laughs in the background, but it was relatively quiet after that.

The stream was going smoothly. I was just playing some bedwars and speaking to the fans since I haven't in so long. They tried to ask me why I was gone for so long, but I explained that I wasn't ready to open up about that part of my life right now. Maybe eventually, but I don't see a time where I would be telling my fans that my mother died. It doesn't seem right; that should forever stay private.

Near the end when I felt myself draining from constantly having to bring up things to talk about, Clay came bursting into the room. He wasn't quiet about it either. I paused the game and looked to my stream chat for a hot second.

"Can you mute please?" He asked kindly.

"Why is everything okay?" I questioned with concern.

"No, please mute."

I glanced at my chat one more time to see them spamming something along the lines of 'she's going to see the thread'. I muted my mic quickly, took off the headset, and followed him out of the room just in case I forgot to mute. Outside in the hall, his eyes looked at me as if he was about to break.

"Everything okay?"

"No, um. Here," he handed over his phone. It had Twitter opened up. I began to scroll through the thread that was pulled up.

Twitter

user8: guys I found calpal's address HAHAHAHA

user4: @user8 don't be shy post it

The next tweet was the twitter account completely exposing my address. It wasn't even wrong and that's what made my heart stop. They were absolutely spot on and I wasnt sure what to do about this. A fan could easily sit outside and wait for all of us to leave. They could steal some mail from the mailbox and figure out my name. It's all over for me.