🍋10.5: Passion

"Let me do it properly this time."

He slowly nodded his head and carried you towards your bedroom. When you reached the bed you unwrapped yourself from him, slowly climbing onto the soft plush mattress. "Let me take care of you..." He hummed into your ear as he started to leave his trail of kisses. You shook your head, grabbing hold of his broad shoulders. "You've done enough for me, it's my turn now." Your voice came out soft, your eyes pleading for him to let you take care of him.

He hesitantly sighed and rolled himself off of you. You gave him a smile as you landed on top of him, quickly getting to work. Lifting the shirt off of his muscular torso you ran your hands down his toned chest, leaving small kisses along his neck and jawline. A trail of red marks was made as you slowly went down to the hem of his pants. Undoing his belt you pushed his pants down, slowly your eyes went to look up at his as you palmed at his bulge through his boxers.

Once you decided he had enough teasing you slid his boxers, allowing his dick to stand proud. Your eyes widened as the sight, last time you didn't get to see it in all its glory but now you were wondering how it went in without breaking you. It was big, not only in size but in girth too, a prominent vein on its underside and a nice pink tip for you to suck on. Without wasting another second you pushed your hair to the side and wrapped your mouth around him. His hips bucking upwards when you came back up, not allowing you to take him out of your mouth.

Your breathing became heavy as you started getting less and less air, his harsh thrust thrust knocking the wind out of you every time he hit the back of your throat. You closed your eyes as his hands became tangled in your hair, letting him face fuck you as he pleased. The way he groaned and huffed sent shivers down your spine, it made you wet knowing you were making him feel good but you denied yourself any pleasure for the night.

The way you let out small hums made him feel even better. The vibrations coming from your mouth sent him over the edge as he came into your mouth. The hot liquid filled your mouth as his moans fille your ears. You waited untill he dick stopped twitching to take him out, your mouth still had remains of his seed that you proudly showed him before swallowing. "Holly fuck Y/N... Your mouth felt so good." His chest rose as you made your way on top of him, your legs on either side as you ran your hands through his hair.

"Anything to make you feel good Toshi." You smiled before laying your head down in his chest. His hands trailing down towards the hem of your shorts. "Do you want to stick it in?" You asked him innocently making him blush. He slowly nodded and you giggled at his shyness. "You wanna take them off?" You asked as you placed his hands on your shorts, letting him hook his fingers around the waist band of your shorts and panties before guiding his hand down.

Sliding them down before kicking them off. You lifted up your shirt and let him take your bra off before straddling his waist. Running your hands down his abs you grinned as you positioned him near your entrance. You spit in your hand and went to give him a few strokes, letting your saliva cover his whole shaft before sinking down on him.

Your body shook at his size. Waves of pleasure coursed through your body as his member pulsated inside of you. "I'll never get tire of this..." You grinned down at him as you slowly started moving your hips. A small groan left his lips as his hands gripped your waist, starting to guide you up and down. "You're way to good for me." He huffed as he flipped you into your back. "If anything I should be saying that to you..." Your breath hitched as he pinched your clit.

The two of you gazed into each other's eyes as he completely stopped moving. "I love you..." You whispered into his ear before pulling him in to a passionate kiss. Your hands tangled into his hair as his hands moved to wrapped themselves around you waist. He began to move again, his lips still locked into yours and his hind getting tighter. The feeling of his hot breath against your neck made you shiver as he pulled away. Now it was his turn to mark what was his.

Your neck and chest were litterd with love bites as you grew closer to the edge. His big hand had been rubbing circles in your clit making you want to come undone any second. "Toshi... Cum inside me." Your breath hit the shell of his ear as he turned to look at you. "A-are you sure?" He asked, slowing down his movements making you whine. "Just do it Toshi... I want all of you tonight." You looked up at him with pleading eyes, with a slow nod he agreed and went back to his harsh thrust.

Moans kept coming out of your lips as he continued his thrust, your walls beginning to pulsate. With a loud moan you came, your walls squeezing Toshi in the right ways as he kept his movements. With one last shared kiss he can inside of you, your arms wrapped around his neck pulling him in as the two of you caught your breath. "I love you Toshi..." You huffed as you closed your eyes. "I love you too Y/N..." He smiled and watched as your body became limp. He smiled to himself before cleaning the both of you up and returning to your side.

Wrapping his arms around your wait and pulling you close to his chest before he let sleep overtake him.

I was supposed to publish this Christmas day but... Life man 😳