8: Side hussle

You stood at the edge of a building scouting the area, picture of your target in hand. The wind flowing through your hair as you finally spotted him. You had been following him for the past few days and had his routes and schedule memorized. Deciding that today would be the best to do get rid of him.

You made a vortex and passed through it. "Hey there, let's have a chat." You purred into the man's ear as you wrapped an arm around his shoulder. He looked startled, his expression quickly changing once he realized who you were. "Y-You're Kaz's... So he found out..." His eyes widened as you led him to an abandoned wearhouse.

"He was going to find out eventually, now I'm not one that likes bloodshed but we can do this two ways... Simple and clean..." You mumbled showing him the gun that you had in its holster. "Or difficult and messy?" You asked, as you showed him your knife strapped to the inside of your thigh. His eyes filled with tears as he looked at you. "You d-don't have to do this! I-I can runaway! I'll never come back!" He yelled getting desperate.

You sighed and unstrapped the knife. "Difficult and messy it is..." You shook your head before looking up at him. His eyes widened as he tried running away. You threw the knife full force, watching as he dodged it. The smile on his face quickly disappeared as a vertex shot it right back towards his thigh.

Stumbling towards the ground holding his thigh in pain. Once he saw you coming closer he tried running again, only to stumble again. "I'm sorry... But this is part of the job." You held his head back by his hair as you grabbed your second knife. Closing your eyes and letting out a deep breath as you slit his throat.

"Your problems taken care of..."
_______________________________

"We are still looking for any information on the man behind the massacre on the dock from last week, if you know any information please call the number on the screen." You brushed your teeth as Toshi watched the morning news. "Still on that?" You asked as you rinsed the toothpaste out of your mouth. "It was pretty gruesome, nothing but dead bodies and empty shells..." He mumbled while shaking his head. You hummed as you walked out the restroom and to your drawer, looking for a shirt to wear.

"Hey, where were you last night?" Toshi asked, changing the topic. "I went out with some friends..." You sighed as you slipped the baggy white shirt on. He nodded his head before grabbing his keys and kissing your cheek. "Well I won't be back till late tonight, paperwork at the office." He groaned at the thought of it making you giggle. "Have fun!" You yelled back as you heard the door shut close.

You waited a few, before looking out the window. Watching as his large body left your line of sight. Closing the blinds and curtains you slipped on a pair of sweats and baseball cap. Grabbing a pair of shades and makeing a vortex to an alley way.

Walking out and blending in with the crowd, making your way to a spot you've had your eye on. Walking in and looking around for any sign of surveillance cameras. "Do you need any help mam?" You heard a voice from behind the counter ask making you nod. "I'm looking for some new earrings, and maybe a new watch." You gave her a smile as she lead you over the options.

After looking at things and pretending like you cared you set aside a gold chain. "The down payment will be 5,216¥." You nodded and handed her the money, watching as she placed the chain in a bag and placed it in a container under the register. She then went into a back room, you hummed to yourself, taking note of that area.

Once you got that taken care of you were off, reaching for your phone in your pocket. "Hey, I'm getting some new stuff. I'll have it by the weekend... Just remember to give me my full payment, next time you cut me short you know what'll happen." You sighed as you continued walking. "Only cause your Kazuo's bitch, if you weren't I wouldn't even be working with you." You rolled your eyes at his comment.

"Then you should know I dont play games, now if I don't see all my money you what'll happen right? Either me or Kaz is going after you and you better hope it's Kaz who puts your lights out cause I hold grudges." You growled as you reached your stop. "Yeah yeah, I'll be at the warehouse same time as always." With that he hung up and you rolled your eyes. You ended up going back home, waiting for night to come.

 You ended up going back home, waiting for night to come

Legit forgot to update yesterday, so have this today