13: Betrayal

Months had passed and you were loving your new domestic life. All your life you wanted to fit in and be normal and now you were, well as normal as you could be when your boyfriend was the number one hero. Every night was something new, whether it be healing his wounds, helping him with paperwork or spending it it in the bedroom you still loved him and the time you got together.

You were at work when a sudden wave of nausea hit. You furrowed your eyebrows and sighed before getting up and getting yourself an antacid from one of the cabinets. "You alright?" Takashi asked as he walked out of the restroom. "Yeah, just feeling a bit nauseous all of a sudden." You shrugged as you went to sit at the desk. "Again? At this point you should go to the doctors, you could have a stomach virus or something... Or pregnant, Lord knows how many times you two go at it." Takashi smirked before going to his locker.

"Takashi I don't think I'm... Wait..." Your eyebrows furrowed as you tried remembering when your last period was. "Girl I was just kidding! Don't tell me you're actually late." His expression turned into one of shock. "I'm irregular, I don't know when it'll happen it just does!" You huffed as you placed your head in your hands. "Its alright, we close in a bit so why don't you go to the store get a test and I'll be here with you when you take it." You nodded nervously as he patted your back.

The trip to the store felt like an eternity, every second felt like an hour and once you reached the isle you grew even more nervous. Your hands shook as you looked at the different tests, not wanting to be there any longer you grabbed two and went to check out. The cashier gave you a soft as she put your items in a bag. "Hope everything goes well." With a soft thank you, you were on your way.
_______________________________

"Have you thought about what you're going to do? If you are pregnant that is..." Takashi asked as you rested your head on his shoulder, the both of you sitting on the edge of the mat. "I don't know, I've never thought about being a mother... I don't wanna put it up for adoption cause I know how all that goes and there's no way I'm going to abort that's not right either. I know Toshi would be absolutely ecstatic to find out he's going to be a dad but right now? He's busy and caught up in his own junk we're both still very young." You closed your eyes as a small tear escaped your eye.

"I think I'm ready..." You spoke after a few minutes of silence, slowly the both of you stood up and walked towards the restroom. With a shaky breath you lifted up both test and stared at the results. A small chuckle came out of your lips as they both came out positive. "Holy fuck..." Your shoulder shook as your started cry. "Its alright... Everything's going to be okay, you'll figure it out your strong and Yagi will understand." Takashi wrapped his arms around you as you continued to cry. "I'm going to be a mom..." You mumbled as a small smile made its way to your lips. "That's good, right? You happy?" You nodded as everything left your mind, this was a good thing. Your child would not be a burden, it was a new motivation.

After cleaning yourself up and getting comfort from Takashi you decided it was time to go home and wait for Toshinori to get home and give him the news. With a bright smile you opened the door to your home, not expecting him to already be there. "Toshi, I thought you worked late tonight." You commented as you noticed he was a bit bothered ny something.

"I came home early... I was cleaning around a bit in our bedroom and sometimes caught my attention, didn't really mind... Thought that it was maybe something you were to embarrassed to tell me about." Toshi mumbled as he brought out your old skin tight suit. Your eyes widened in fear as he opened the switch blade, old blood marks still stained handle and blade. "Then I remembered that sometimes... In the middle of the night the tank of the toilet would be heard, almost as if someone was opening it so I decided to give it a look and would you look at what I found."

"Toshi please I can explain-" your voice shaking as he turned around, slamming his fist onto the wall. "Explain what?! Y/N... What did you do? Why did you do it? All this time... I love you but what the hell is all this... You lied to me, all this time and now I don't know who you are." Tears spilled from your eyes a s you tried to approach him. "And I love you but... You left and I didn't know what to do this was easier for me, I didn't want to... Please Toshi you don't have to forgive me but there's something you have to know, about your future, about our future..." Your eyebrows furrowed as he looked down on you.

"There is no future! Knowing this... I'll be forced to turn you in and I don't want to do that... I don't want to do that to you..." He sounded so defeated as he finally looked you in the eyes, his normal bright eyes looked so dull and void of emotion as he reached for his jacket. "Toshi wait!" You yelled as you scrambled to find the pregnancy test. "Please! I know I don't deserve your forgiveness but please! I'm going to have your-" The door slamming shut cut you off as Toshinori left you all alone.

In that moment the whole world seemed to crash as you couldn't figure out what to do next. You scrambled to open the door only to find him completely out of sight. Slowly you closed the door before sliding down it, your tears flowed down your face as your whole body shook. This was all your fault and now your child would have to suffer a life without his father.

Toshinori was left out of it, his mind clouded with thoughts... This was also the night he fought Toxic Chainsaw, getting caught off guard and with his mind not in the fight he won but at the cost of half his stomach.

 This was also the night he fought Toxic Chainsaw, getting caught off guard and with his mind not in the fight he won but at the cost of half his stomach

Im sorry I had to do this to y'all but... Timeskip next one