3: We meet once again

You sat on the roof of your tenth foster home. In just a couple of minutes you would be eighteenth meaning you would finally be considered an adult. You had been expelled from U.A just as you suspected and after that no other school would admit you leaving you at the mercy of the foster care system. No adult wanted a teenager with a criminal record, let alone one that didn't go to school and had a background. So you had cruised by getting the younger kids to never leave your side, gaining they're trust and making them warm up to you. If the small ones wouldn't leave without you, then the adults had no choice but to take you in as well. You knew it was fucked up, using the kids the way you did... but you did whatever you could to get by, even if I pained you to take advantage of them you had to find a way to survive. It didn't take long for you to realize that you'd have to do anything and everything to get by, even if it meant using someone as innocent as a child. "N/N, happy birthday!" You looked at the little boy that snapped you out of your thoughts as he climbed up to where you where. "Thanks monkey..." You ruffled his blonde hair as his tail slapped your hand away. "My name's Sun!" He growled as you sat him on your lap. "I know... Hey, you do know what this means right...?" You asked as you moved him to face you. He shook his head no, his big mile plastered on his face. "There's no easy way to say this but... I'll be gone before you know it." You sighed as you watched his expression change, here came the hard part. Telling them that you'd be gone always hurt the most, not only did you use them... But you broke they're hearts to, watching you go when they had grown to see you as an elder sibling.

"What do you mean?" He asked as his eyebrows knitted together. "No one wants someone like me... I've done bad things, very bad things... And now that I'm 18 I'm considered an adult. I can do things like get a house and work a full time job among many others... Your parents won't want me. And if they don't then I'll have to work really hard... By myself. I'm sorry my little monkey but, I have to go. To start something new." You explain as you wiped away a tear from his eye. "But... I-I want you to stay! Your my big sister! You can't leave me here..." He whined and your heart ached. "I'm sorry... One day you'll understand that this world is unfair... But please remember me. Remember your big sis N/N okay?" You asked as you carried him down towards the window. "A-Are you leaving?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "No..." You lied to the boy as you placed him in his bed and made a vortex to your room. You packed your stuff in a bag and made your way downstairs. You raided the kitchen for any snacks and drinks that would be useful and shoved them in the bag. You then placed the house keys on the counter and made your way towards the door and opening it. You took in one final look at the empty living room and sighed locking and closing the door behind you. You took in the night sky and admired the stars before you started walking.

You had walked for a while and somehow you found your way to your old neighborhood. To the footsteps of your first foster home, the place you meet your old friend with big ambitions. "Wonder where he's at now..." You mumbled as you walked to a nearby bridge. You sighed and placed your bag down and pulled out a hoodie, putting it on and laying down. You closed your eyes and fell asleep on the cold concrete, using your bag as a pillow.

"Hey! Please wake up! I don't think you should be sleeping here, especially someone as young as yourself! You seem to be about my age, why are you sleeping here?" You woke up to someone shaking you awake. You opened your eyes to sunshine and a sunflower blonde haired boy. "I'm up!" You groaned as you rubbed your eyes. You mentally groaned as your back cracked with every slight movement you made. "W-what are you doing here anyways? You seem young enough to live with your family... Is something wrong?" He asked as you squinted at him. He looked familiar in a way. "What's your name?" You asked as you poked his blonde bunny bangs. "Toshinori Yagi... And your's?" He asked as he slicked his bangs back, only to have them flop back in place. You giggled before it turned into laughter. "No way." You continued laughing as he looked at you with concern. To him you probably looked like some crazy person, sleeping on the street and laughing at his name. "I-Is everything alright?" He asked as he backed away a bit clearly uncomfortable. "You... You might not remember me... But I was right when I said I'd see you around Toshi..." You laughed a bit more as you saw his expression change from one of confusion to one of surprise and excitement.

"No way! Y/N! I've missed you, where have you been? What happened after that day?" He asked as he swooped you up and lifted you up off the ground in a bear hug. "Me? What about you!? You're a big strong boy now aren't you?! Look at those muscles..." You teased as he placed you down on the ground you walked around him admiring his physique. "I mean look at those guns!" You smiled as you playfully punched his shoulder. "I'm not the only one who's changed you've definitely... Matured." He blushed a bit averting his eyes from where they were originally. You smiled, admiring the fact that he hadn't changed. Still easily flustered and just as respectful as he was in his early teens. "Come on! I'll treat you to breakfast and we can catch up!" He exclaimed as he grabbed your bag and placed an arm around your shoulder, reminding you of the old times. You smiled and nodded as you walked along with him on the empty streets.
.

.

.

"After that I've just been moving from foster home to foster home... Today's my 18 birthday so I left..." You took a sip of your apple juice as you explained your time without the blonde male. "Wow... I'm sorry that happened, but you didn't have to react the way you did... Not saying she was right either! Just... Saying..." He mumbled and you shook your head. "Enough of me, what about you! I can tell you've been putting work in." You smiled as he blushed, getting shy. "Yeah, I graduated from U.A, top of the class too! I'm still waiting on making my debut as a pro though! I want my first appearance as a hero to be memorable..." He rubbed the back of his neck as his blush spread, covering most of his face."My mentor... Nana, I'm sure you saw her at least once... She passed away protecting me from a villain... So I want my debut to be a big one! So that her death won't be in vain. To prove to not only myself but to others that she chose the right person." He finished with a smile on his face "That's... Amazing... Here's to your success as a hero." You raised your glass a bit and he did the same before downing the rest of your drink.

"Thank you for the breakfast, I have to get going now though... I need to go job hunting and find another place to sleep tonight." You slung your bag over your shoulder as the both of you excited the small coffee shop. "Y-Yeah... No problem. Here's my number! Please keep in touch and tell me if there's anything you need help with. I'm always here if you need anything. Oh! And I'm leaving to go to The united states in a few months so I'd like to spend more time with you before then... I've missed you by the way..." He gave you a closed eyed smile. You smirked before taking the paper and kissing his cheek. "I'll keep that in mind, expect a text or two in your near future, and I better get a gift when you come back from the states... See you round hero!" You waved as you walked away, leaving him a blushing mess.

"Three years and she still manages to make my heart beat fast..." Toshinori sighed as he watched your figure get smaller and smaller as you walked off into the distance. "I'd do anything for you..." He huffed as he turned a corner and made his way to his own home.

" He huffed as he turned a corner and made his way to his own home