9: Set up

You hummed to yourself as you slipped on a black skin tight suit, strapping your gun holster to your hip and your thigh and ankle knife holsters. Tying the laces of your combat boots, before grabbing your black domino mask with F/C lace.

A smirk danced on your lips as you opened a vortex inside the jewelry store. You climbed on the glass encasing, and gave the surveillance camera a little smile before smashing the screen. Climbing down you jumped over the counter and went towards the register. Reaching down you found the bucket with jewelry that was already set aside, you shrugged and tucked your chain into a side pocket of your suit before dumping the rest into a vortex.

Strolling to the back room you looked for the keys to the front displays. "Bingo." You smiled before strolling back into the main area. You had to admit, every time you did this it felt refreshing. You loved the adrenaline you would get from the idea of getting caught or running away from the authorities. Opening the displays up you got to work, dumping anything from chains, rings, earnings, and watches into a vortex.

A red light caught your attention from the corner of your eye. "Fuck..." You growled as you walked up to a second camera. Walking up to it you flicked it off before ripping it off the wall. You went towards the other encasing and punched the glass, tossing anything you could into your vortex before jumping down, the police sirens were the last thing you heard before you appeared on the other side of the city at the warehouse.

"Alright dipshit, you have your stuff now give me mine." You sighed as you looked around the warehouse, your eyes narrowed as your hand reached towards your gun. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. I have the whole building surrounde. Alright boy's, you know what to do." A voice behind you spoke making you clench your fist.

"I knew you were a no good pice of shit." You growled as five men started to approach you. "What can I say, it's business." He shrugged as he lit up a cigar, starting to walk away. You growled as you jumped on one of his men, stealing his gun and firing it at two others. The one you jumped on was quick to smash you on the ground.

You hissed before reaching for your knife, and stabbing him in his abdomen. Making a vortex you fell on the leader, your arms wrapped around head before double stepping and throwing him over your shoulder. You quickly pinned him to the ground, unstrapping your gun and pointing at the remaining two henchmen. "I'll give you three seconds to run." You hummed, they're anger grew as they charged at you.

A gunshot was heard before both they're bodies hit the floor. "Now you... Can't say I won't enjoy this, but you really had it coming one way or the other." You gave his cheek a kiss before shooting him twice in the head. His blood splattered on your face slightly, the feeling was something you were used to.

"I'd say that was quite the show." Kazuo's deep voice was heard from the entrance of the warehouse. "Kaz, I'm assuming you knew about this?" You asked as you stood up, wiping the blood off of your face. "I did, just wanted to see how you would handle things." He hummed as he circled you. "I knew he would cross me eventually, I got clean up taken care of, your payment." He handed you a thick envelope filled with money.

You shoved it into a pocket, turning to walk with Kaz. "Hey Kaz, when will I be done with this shit?" You asked, stopping when he did. "You don't have a lot of debt to cover, I'd say three to four jobs max... Or you could always become a full fleged member of the Kazuo family." He gave you a wink making you roll your eyes.

"I'm not going to be another one of your goons." He chuckled as you reached the entrance. "You technically are, I'll tell you when I have a another job for you." He gave you a nod before he used his shadow travel. You sighed before walking through a vortex and landing in your room.

You looked at the time and cursed. Toshinori would get home any minute. You took your suit off and shoved it under the bed, grabbing your knifes and gun before placing them in a plastic bag and taping it inside the toilets water tank. The sound of the front door opening alerted you making you hop into the shower and turning it on, yelping a bit when the water was to cold.

"Y/N, I'm home!" His voice resonated within the small apartment. "In the shower!" You called out as you hurriedly washed off any remaining blood and swear off your body. Wincing slightly at the bruise forming on your lower back.

Once you were done you stepped out, putting on a hoodie and a pair of spandex. "How was it today?" You asked as you watched him move around in the kitchen. "It was fine, not much trouble while on patrol." He said as he moved closer to you, placing a kiss on your cheek. You smiled before going to heat up his dinner.

You brought it over to the coffee table where he was at only to be brought down on his lap. "Toshi... Your dinner." You whined as he placed kisses on your neck. "Dinner can wait..." His breath tingled your neck as his hands went lower. You winced slightly when his gripped to harshly on your hoodie.

He noticed and instantly stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked moving you so that the two of you were face to face. He lifted up your hoodie slightly and stared at the purple mark. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked rubbing your sides, his face morphed into one of worry and concern. "Yeah... I just fell practicing a new routine." You lied and he sighed.

"Don't work yourself to much darling, you'll end up hurting yourself even more..." He pressed a small kiss to your temple before carefully wrapping his arms around you. "I'll be more careful next time..." You sighed, leaning into his shoulder.

Early update cause turkey day this week