10: Times up

You sighed as your back hit the soft bed. After weeks of working and scouting for Kaz you finally got a day to yourself. You laid there for a while before letting out a sigh. "What do I do..." You groaned as you sat up. You wanted to rest, you really did, but it was like your body wanted to do something to tire itself out. Letting out a groan, you decided you would do some cleaning to see if that would get you tired enough to pass out.
_______________________________

You wiped a bead of sweat off your forehead, admiring the freshly cleaned tile floor. "Now... I can sleep." You smiled to yourself as you started to put up the materials you used. "I'm home! I hope you don't mind but I brought a guest..." You looked towards the door to find Toshi and a very tall green haired individual. "Who's this?" You asked as you walked over towards the two men.

"This right here is my new sidekick." Toshinori boomed with a smile on his face. You furrowed your eyebrows as you looked at him with surprise. "I thought you said you wouldn't have a sidekick..?" You asked as you turned to look at the tall male. "Well... Sometimes things change, now don't they Nighteye?" Toshinori smiled down at you as you stood besides him.

"I'm Sir Nighteye, but you can call me Sir. It is an honor to be working with one of the best rising hero's." Nighteye stated plainly as he extended his hand for you to shake. You nodded your head and shook his hand. "Its a pleasure to meet you, and please do take care of this big oaf. He cares more about others then he does himself." You gave him a soft smile, noticing something I'm his eyes change.

"I won't intrude on you any longer... I'll be off." You nodded and opened the door for him. "It was nice meeting you, maybe next time we can talk a bit more." You sighed as he walked out, turning to face you. "That would be an honor, please enjoy the rest of your night." You nodded as you watched him walk down the stairs. Slowly closing the door you were met with a strong torso.

You looked up and saw his beaming smile. "I was thinking that maybe you and I could... Go out and eat tonight." He ran a hand through your hair making you lean in to his touch. "I'm tired Toshi, maybe some other night." He nodded and brought your body closer to his. "I'll order us something to eat, go lay down." You hummed as he placed a kiss on your temple, sending you towards the couch as he reached for his phone.

You laid down and turned the TV on, looking for something to watch. After a few, Toshinori came back and sat next to you. The whole time waiting for the food you could tell that there was something he wanted to say, the tension grew the more he stayed silent, the more the two of you waited. Even when the food had arrived the both of you hadn't spoken a word.

You bit the inside of your cheek, chopsticks and food cup in hand. You took in a deep breath before placing your cup down. "Is something wrong?" You asked, looking into his eyes, searching for any sign of what he might be feeling. "Huh..? Oh! Sorry if I've made you worry... I've just been thinking about things." He sighed, placing his food cup down.

"Do you want to... talk about it?" You asked rasing an eyebrow. You saw the way he hesitated, and it made your heart clench slightly. He took in a deep breath and sighed before speaking. "I know I gave you three months to make your decision but... I feel as if I can't wait any longer. You know how I feel but I'm not sure how you feel, I love you Y/N I really do but every time we start to get... Intimate I can't help but feel used?" He finished, looking at the ground.

You couldn't help but feel sad, you didn't want him to feel like that especially since he treated you so well. Quickly you stood up and went to his side, wrapping your arms around his huge torso. "Im sorry I made you feel like that... You know I'm bad with this type of things Toshi." You chuckled softly, trying to lighten the mood. "I-... I... You mean a lot to me Toshi and I love you too... And those moments that we have together make me realize that this... What I feel for you is something more, something that I want to last forever.

Your hand caressed his cheek as he looked at you, his eyes were brighter than ever before as he heard you speak. His own hands wrapping themselves against your waist, pulling you in closer as you moved your hands around his neck. "I want to be with you Toshi, you make me feel thing's I never thought I would feel." Your words were slightly mumbled by his chest, but he heard you loud and clear. When you finally looked up at him he noticed the small tears that where threatening to spill, quickly whipping them away.

Running a hand threw your hair he leaned down and captured your lips in a sweet embrace. You instinctively moved your head to the side, giving him better access to your mouth. Your hands tangled themselves  into his hair, the both of you enjoying the passion filled kiss. "I love you." He huffed out as the both of you separated for air. "I love you too..." He grinned down at you as he lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as his hands supported your back

"Let me do it properly this time."

Howdy y'all, this is super late but 👁️👁️ smut next chapter