1: How it all began

"Sup Toshi." You smirked as you saw your friend at the gates of U.A. "Y/N, why didn't you tell me you got in? Last time I saw you was at the entrance exams!" He exclaimed as he draped an arm over your shoulder. "I wanted it to be a surprise you..." You booped his nose before you took his hand. "Come on let's go. I wanna get today over with. I don't like people. " You stated, dragging him inside the school. "What class are you in?" He asked making you frown. "I'm in general studies... But hey... Something's something." You looked at him waiting for his response. "Oh... I'm in 1-A! But don't feel bad, I'm sure you can move classes during the sports festival!" He gave you his signature smile before the bell rang. "Ah! We should get to class! I'll see you during lunch right?" He asked as he started walking away. "For sure!" You faked a smile and waved before making your way towards your class.

First days were always boring with orientation and all, it was getting close to lunch when a couple of students approached your desk. "Hey! I'm Kou Tsukiyama, and this is Yukima Kujo." The boy named Tsukiyama introduced himself. "Names Y/N L/N..." You mumbled as you felt something hidden behind the motives of introducing themselves. "We were wondering what your quirk was, since we didn't see you ate the entrance exams and all." Soon everyone's eyes were in you. "Son of a bitch I knew this was fishy"

"My quirk... I can create vortexes and move through them... Like this." You smiled as you popped out of one from behind the kid. "Whoa! You could sneak up on anyone like that!" The boys eyes lit up. "You could totally get away with so many things!" Another one yelled. "Just don't go sneaking up on me ha ha!" "Have you ever used it to steal something?" And just like that the questions came in, you didn't like it when people assumed things about you or your quirk. Always assuming you were up to no good.

"Hey Y/N! Let's go eat!" You heard Toshinori's voice making you smile. You grabbed your bag before making your way to the exit of the classroom. "Sorry guys!" You faked a frown as you waved. As soon as you stepped outside of the classroom you slumped your shoulders and pointed both your middle fingers in the direction of the door. "Assholes..." You mumbled. "Why can't you just be real with everyone?" Toshinori asked as he walked with you to the roof.

"It's better this way, they get to see me "happy" and I get to hide my intentions..." You gave him a smirk as you sat on the concrete before pulling out your bento. "Sometimes I really don't understand you..." He sighed as he sat with you. "How's your training going?" You asked trying to switch the topic. "It's doing well, I feel like I'm getting better every second!" He exclaimed with a grin. "Isn't that like... The point of training?" You mumbled with a mouthful. "Well... Yeah but it's different!" You laughed at the boy. "Still not sure if I belong here... Everythings... Different to how I'm used to." You mumbled picking at your food. "Course you belong here! You passed the exams didn't you? Plus I'm sure you'll get used to things soon enough." He gave you a glance before taking a bite of his food. "Not what I meant..." You whispered.

"You say something?" You shook your head. "Nothing... Just thinking..." Your mind wandered off to when you were young...

Here's the short little intro, this will be short somewhere around 10 to 15 chapters

Here's the short little intro, this will be short somewhere around 10 to 15 chapters. Hope you enjoy this and if you want you can check out what this is based off of in my oneshot and lemon book. I'll try and make each chapter at least 1500 words

7/6: This is prewritten with minor adjustments, it's also a day late... (Technically three hours.... don't ask why I'm up so late) My bad 🙈