7: Old friends

You and Kazuo found yourselves drinking in the alley as the both of you talked. "How's business?" You asked him as he took a swig of his drink. "It's been decent, I have a rat I need you to take care of." He passed you a photo of the subject. "Sure, I'll get it done." You took the photo and shoved it into a pocket.

You and Kazuo went way back, the two of you grew up on the streets together. He was family to you, always looking out for you when you didn't have a home. The both of you got separated the day they sent you off with your first foster family. When Toshinori had left to the america's he found you and let you run with his crew while you gathered enough money for the apartment. Once he found out you had a life of crime he proposed you become his personal hit man, you of course agreed to his proposal. At first you felt some type of way beating up a stranger but it quickly became second nature, you almost enjoyed it...

"So who's the jacket from? Don't tell me little Y/N finally has a man?" Kazuo smirked as you. "From someone I know... I got em hung up on this pussy." You stuck your tongue out for extra affect watching Kazuo laugh. "You never where the type to have just one..." He shook his head as the both of you drank. "Hey, be glad I let you hit. Not everyone can." The both of you laughed, a phone ring caught the both of you off guard. Kazuo groaned as he pulled his phone out.

"What do you mean there's a shipment missing?!" He growled into the phone as he stood up. "If I go back there and this isn't solved I swear to god... I'll have someone's head on my desk." You turned your head as Kazuo continued to talk with his underling. Kazuo was a well known drug lord, owner of multiple clubs in red light districts, of course only for money laundering purposes. "Trouble at the dock?..." You asked, downing the rest of your drink before smashing the bottle on the ground. "Yeah, might have a job for you sooner than I thought if I don't end up killing these bastards!" He called after you as he turned into a shadow, quickly dashing off.

You sighed before opening a vortex and jumping through it, landing in your room. "Toshi! I'm back!" You yelled as you opened the door to the your room. You found him in the living room with a chocolate bar in his mouth. He looked at you before taking the chocolate out of his mouth. "Where'd you go?" He asked as he sat up. "An old friend wanted me to do him a favor." You yawned as you sat next to him. He sniffed the air a bit before lowering his head towards you. "Did you drink?" He asked tilting his head a bit. "Just a beer, nothing to extreme." You yawned and laid your head on his shoulder.

"Where's the bear?" You asked as you looked around for it. "I put the bags in the kitchen." He stated, trying to get up without uncomforting you. He came back with the bag of treats and the bear. You reached for it as if you were a child. Quickly wrapping your arms around it. He stared as you snuggled up to it ignoring him completely. Rolling his eyes he sat on the floor handing you some sweets before turning on the TV.

After some time he started to get annoyed at how affectionate you were with the bear. It was five feet of dyed fabric and stuffing, what about that bear made you show it more affection than you showed him? Sure you would hug and let him wrap his arms around you but he had to initiate contact or else he wouldn't get any at all. You could sense his glaring so you looked over towards him, feeling threatened by his glare (yet slightly turned on.) "What's wrong Toshi?"

Yoy raised an eyebrow as he slowly stood up walking towards the couch. Lifting you up and sitting you on his lap. You turned to him, light blush tinting your S/C cheeks. He lifted your chin with his thumb and looked into your eyes as he pulled you closer to his lips. Your lips making contact for a brief second before he pulled away and coming back in for more.

The cycle continued until it turned into a heated make out session. You turned your body so that your legs trapped his, your ass placed directly on his crotch as you started to slowly grind on him. Your arms wrapped around his neck as he pressed you against his growing need. You let out a soft moan as he trailed kisses down your neck. His hands trailing down to your shirt, hooking his finger on the fabric getting ready to lift it up.

A ringing phone interrupted the both of you.

His eyes sent you an apologetic look as he got his phone out of his pocket. "Hello?" He sighed as you laid your head against his chest. "I'll be right there." He nodded his head before hanging up. "Sorry Y/N... Trouble at the docks." He looked down at you as he ran a hand down your back. "A hero's work is never done." You frowned as you got off of him.

" You frowned as you got off of him