chapter 5

He came towards me smiling

"hey Laura" he said.

I wanted to hide myself that moment, I came to a party with a pants and t-shirt and stupid hairstyle!!

ofcourse he'll go on critizing me. Ohhhh!

"hi" i said smiling.

"you look..."

"yeah yeah i didn't know that it's a party chloe didn't tell me so that's why i didn't wear a dress"

"really??" he laughed.

why did he laugh?? do i look that ugly??

"you look good by the way" he said.

i couldn't stand anymore with him, i felt too shy!!

then chloe saw us, she came towards us. 

"ohh Laura you made a friend!" she said loudly.

oh shit! now she knew! and she'll keep on talking about him!! actually there's nothing between us.

"this is.." i was going to tell chloe about his name but she interrupted me.

"yeah yeah Noah every girl knows him" she said.

"really?" i said turning my sight towards Noah

"yeah all the girls love him" she said

"no not like that don't overreact" Noah said.

i don't like this type of boys who are with so many girls i don't like this! i like the one who makes me feel that i'm special not like any girl else.

then chloe took me from Noah, we went to somewhere alone.

"you know who's Noah?? he's every girl's boyfriend, he sleeps with so many girls i advice you to not make any relationship with him till you get sure that he loves you"she said

"there's nothing between us! i was just talking" i said.

no lies but i felt disappointed maybe i like him maybe i saw something good in him, i don't know but i saw him different.

" and ofcourse he'll never talk to me after he saw what i'm wearing in a party!" i said.

"listen, do you want a dress? i have many dresses i didn't wear you'll deffinetely like one" she said.

"no no i think i should go" 

"noo Laura plzz no stay here plzz you'll have fun" 

"i am not ready to have fun! not ready to see the world again! not ready to fall in love to wear dresses to dance to drink!" i said.

she doesn't know about my father's accident.

"why?? you're big not young "

"it's not like that" i said.

"then what??" she asked.

"i.. don't.." 

"come come" she interrupted me.

she took me to her room we're completely alone now.

"haa say" she said.

I told her about what happened from a year ago about how i changed.

"i know it's too hard but you have to get over it"

"i know but i can't" i said while looking at the ground.

"you know where's the problem? that you didn't make friends who can support you and make you get over this" she said.

"maybe"

"who else knows about this?" she asked.

"you only " i smiled.

"really??" she said happily.

"yeah"

"then i'm your friend" she said.

"yeah chloe" 

then we hugged. it was nice that i ahve a friend who knows my problem and help me to get over it.

"so c'mon choose one" she said while openning her drawer,there were so many dresses and shoes and clothes!

i looked at them then looked at her, she nodded to me.

I felt comfortable after i told her I felt that i wante to be happy again to live my life!

so i stood up infront of the dresses choosing one until i chose a knee-length blue dress it isn't so opened, and it has a tie on the left side.

"nice one" she said.

"i adore the blue color!" 

"yeah i noticed" she laughed.

so i wore it.

"you look perfect in it!" she said jumping in her place like a kid!

i laughed at her.

"so i'm ready"

"what?? ofcourse no"

"why??"

"there's so much work to do with your hair and makeup!"

"i don't want"

"no you will!"

she layed my hair down.

"your hair is so nice why didn't you lay it down before?"

"because.."

"ok,you look good now then then the make up"she interrupted me.

she kept doing my make up.I was so excited to see myself in a make up again!

"then we finished" she said.

I saw myself in the mirror, I look so good! I didn't look that good for so long time!!

"oh i look.."

"perfect"she said happily.

i hugged her! i really love her! she made me so happy and made me forget about everything happened to my life!

"thankyouu i really love you" i said.

"me too so come to the party" she said.

so we went back to the party. 

I felt happy and that i'm one of them who can be happy and dance and enjoy their time.

then i saw Noah infront of me suddenly.

"oh you look gorgeous" he said 

"thankyou" i smiled.

"so would you like to dance with me?" he said.

i looked at chloe and she smiled at me nodding her head.

"ok" i said.

he took me,at first, it was awkward but then we got used. i liked this! i felt too happy! that he left those girls and danced with me! that's the best thing.

we kept dancing and laughing and talking,i forgot everything that made me sad before, all i was thinking about that i wanna be happy like any girl else! and i want...to...fall in love.