chapter 10

It's Monday, 11:00 am, reading The Hunger Games book, it's so interesting!! i'm really so happy that chloe had brought it to me, i love her so much!

then my phone rang, i saw the caller,it was Noah!

"goodmorning Laura,hope you aren't sleeping?" he said

"no no i'm awake reading The Hunger Games" i said in an exciting voice.

"so what will you do today?"

"today? nothing as always,but why?"

"would you mind if we got out together?"

"ofcourse no Noah,when and where?"

"i'm gonna take you from your house at 3:00 ok?"

"ok but where?"

"surprise"

then he closed. where would he take me?? i don't know why he didn't tell me but i'll know anyways.

so i got out of the room and told my mother

"you don't know where?" she asked

"nope"

"when will you go?"

"at 3:00"

"3:00? no,ofcourse no, your aunt is coming here and she wants to see you"

"really?? mum,please let me go! this meeting with my aunt will be repeated but Noah..."

"what will happen to Noah?? he's here,but your aunt always travels"

"mum please tell her any excuse, i can't just cancel meeting with my friend to stay a boring time with my aunt"

"don't talk like that!!"

"mum c'mon!"

"so,you hated to go out before,what changed you like that?" she asked.

"knowing the real happy people mum....i wanna...be...happy like them, couldn't i?? i'm like anybody else, i'm teenager and i wanna live my age again mum, i've burried myself and i'm recalling myself to life again. couldn't i mum??" i said sadly.

she had come closer to me and hugged me.

"yeah sure you could honey! you're teenager,you've the right to live your age and know friends and have fun,i'm sorry"

"so that means that i could go?"

she put both her hands on my cheeks.

"yeah darling" then she kissed my forehead.

"thanks!" i said excitedly.

****************

It was hard choice for me about what to wear but finally i had decided to wear blue jeans and pink blouse. i'd put a little makeup and layed my hair down.i was wearing his necklace.

I was sitting in the front seat beside him, i kept thinking where would he take me.

"where will we go?" i asked

"you look beautiful" he said

"thankyou,but i amnot stupid where...."

"you'll see,you can't wait for half an hour more? omg!" he laughed.

i remained silent. it was a very long trip,but suddenly he stopped, he had taken a black wrap

"what are you doing?" i asked worried

"don't worry, i amnot kidnapping you"he laughed

"this always could be a possibility" i lauged.

"take this and put it on your eyes"

"why?"

"because of the surprise, c'mon Laura!"

"ok ok so let's see what will happen"

i put this black wrap on my eyes and tied it well on my hair.

"so you can't see right?"

"right Noah don't be ridicolous!" i lauged.

he took me out of the car holding my hands to help me

"so one feet to the left then straight keep walking with me"

then we stopped, all i was hearing the loud noise of people and songs and children.

"where are we?"i asked.

"are you ready to know?"

"yeeeaaaah"

he had taken of the black wrap and i saw that this is.....DISNEY LAND! kept looking at it, how beautiful it is!! how the kids and families and people enjoying themselves! i saw Mickey and Minie and Spongebb and so many cartoon characters! i kept staring at this then i looked at Noah

"i saw that i didn't celebrate your birthday so i chose this celebration" he smiled.

i kept looking at him smiling and having tears as well, i could't imagine that he made my wish!!

so, i ran to him and hugged him,hugged him so deeply.

"thankyou Noah i can't tell you how i'm thankful!!"

"don't thank me, thank yourself for giving me this chance"

i kept hugging him.

"so you came to Disney Land and you won't play!" he took my hands and kept pushing me to run with him so i ran.

"so what will you begin with?"

"ummm...this!"

i pointed to the sailing pirates.

"you wanna sale with pirates?" he laughed

"yeah what's the problem?"

"no there's no problem at all"

we went and sailed with the pirates on a large boat, it's really so perfect!! i kept lauging all the ride!

and then we went to the quickest train ever!! i was worried to ride it first but when it started, i enjoyed my time so much! i kept screaming and laughing and throwing my hand on the sky and he was laughing too.

then i went to Mickey Mouse, i kept dancing with him like a kid! i forgot about anything else in this world, all i was thinking about was to enjoy my time because this moment won't return again.

we stopped to have lunch then we kept taking so many selfies together, we did really so stupid ones and i kept laughing so hardly about them!

we kept playing with so many things and i'd played in a game and won a teddy bear because i won it!! what a wonderful day!

After we finished so many things, we went to a garden,there was a man with a guitar singing a romantic song, i was holding in one hand balloons and in the other one, my teady bear

"do you wanna sit?" he asked

"okay" i said

we sat on the garden beside each other listening to the song which the guy was singing.

it was a moment of silence just remaining like that.we didn't have to say anything,there was no need.we both knew. we kept looking at each other my eyes were locked in his green eyes.

I put my head on his shoulder. he held my hand and i wrapped the other arm aroung his back and he wrapped his arm on mine too.

"you brought to me the thing i was searching for a long long time" i said in a whisper.

"what?"

"happiness"

after he had listened to me, he had rested his head on mine. i let go of the balloons watching it moving upwards to the sky. i thought that he would kiss me but he didn't.perhaps he was waiting for me to start it, to start our relationship. but i decided to delay it for a while to make sure that he had changed and that he loves me as i love him.