chapter 14

"Laura! laura! wake up babe! it's me Noah i've solved all of this" i had waken up by his voice telling m that, i opened my eyes and saw him, my head is on his legs and so many people are watching us, chloe was beside me she looked worried.

"Chloe take me take me away from this place" i said while crying.

Chloe looked at Noah then she said

"ok come with me"

she held my hands and helped me to stand up

as we were leaving Noah ran to us and said

"laura laura.."

"please noah leave me alone now, please" i said not looking at his eyes to not get weak.

"laura but i..."

"please leave her now and i'll solve all of this" chloe said

"ok as you like" noah said while leaving.

The reason that made me do this that i couldn't look at his face again, after this. i know that he knows that it isn't my body. but i can't handle this. i can't handle jesy's revenge. i wanna live my life peacefully without any troubles, i'm tired from being sad and worried.

Chloe and i were sitting beside the garden.

"but i think that you can't leave Noah" she said.

"in both ways i have a trouble"

"listen, you'll never be comfortable when you see yourself a loser, who lost the firt test to prove to yourself and noah how you love him, you can't leave him because of what the girls are doing, he loves you"

"but i wanna live my life.."

"peacefully i know, but you didn't think about that you want to live your life with love beside you"

i remained silent, thinking about what she said.

"listen, life can't be peacefully at all, don't be so negative. life is ups and downs and the greatest winner who can live in this life happily with the smile on his face. you can't leave him so early like this, your story has just begun laura don't end it so early"

"do you think i'll be happy with noah?"

"ofcourse laura! he loves you and you love him! and you'll be happy when you see yourself a strong person who can deal with all of these troubles without losing"

"maybe you're right"

"no i'm completely sure that i'm right! don't lose him!"

"okay i won't lose him"

"and say that you're ready to deal with the troubles without losing"

"i'm ready to deal with the troubles without losing" i said excitedly.

i don't know what should i do without chloe??! i hugged her.

"chloe you're really so important to me thanks for everything"

"you're welcome my bestfriend"

Then we got to our class Noah was sitting on the seat which was beside me, i sat beside him, he kept staring at me and i kept staring at his beautiful green eyes smiling.

"i.." as he began to talk our teacher entered.i laughed.

"you know what you'll do, complete your project, it must be completed by the end of this year so hurry up guys" the teacher said.

so me and noah kept working with each other, we didn't talk about anything except our project. i've spent a nice time working with him. he's really a great sense of humour.