chapter 9

Last week was completely tiresome to me,we had the term's exams and i have been studying all day.

the exams weren't so difficult but not difficult at the same time.

Anyway,thank God that we finished it!!

so,Today is Sunday,staying at my house as always doing nothing,until Chloe had called me and told me to go with her to the nearby shopping mall,so i said ok immedietly, so i wore my clothes so quickly and brushed my hair but didn't put any make up.

"don't be late" my mother said

"mum,i'll be with Chloe and her family so don't worry, i'm safe" i said.

"okay dear but plz call me" 

"ok mum"

i don't know why mum is so worried about me like this, i am not a child!!

Chloe had called me to tell me that she was outside my house waiting for me.

"so i'm going mum, bye" i told her while kissing her cheeks

"bye honey, take care of yourself" she said.

"ok mum"  

so i got out of my house and found Chloe waiting for me in the car so i sat in the behind seat next to her.

"heeey Laura"she said while kissing my cheeks

"hey chloe i miss you" i said

"i miss you too"

"hey Laura" her mother and father told me at the same time.

"hey" i said

"how are you doing?" her mother said

"fine thankyou and how do you do?"i said

"fine Laura" she said.

so,it was a nice trip to the mall we kept talking about different things and we kept laughing.

then we had reached the mall, we kept going to so many clothes shops, she had brought some clothes and me too i bought a t-shirt, a pair of jeans and a skirt.

then we sat in the foodcourt to eat something

"so what do you like the most?" she said

"i like books sooo much! i'm so keen on reading" i said

i was surprised by her sudden question but it's ok we are talking about different subjects anyway.

"do you love romantic books?" she said

"yeah these kind of books give me hope"

"you know that they aren't real"

"yeah i know but i love to imagine that i'm gonna have this love story in the book,just imagining"

"yeah i like reading too but not as you like it" she laughed.

"c'mon" she said

"where do you wanna go? we finished all the clothes shops in the mall!" i laughed

"no,not the clothes shops" she said

i felt interested about what she wanna do, so i went with her.

we went to a bookshop!!

"so let's see it" she said

i smiled a big smile.

"yeah you're welcome" she laughed

we entered and kept watching the books until my favourite book which i'm dying to buy 'The Hunger Games' series.

"i think you like that series"