chapter 20

Noah's pov

The same scene happened again, she returned again to the hospital, i was completely destroyed!!

she was with me happily without that bitch....

i couldn't imagine that i would lose her again, it's too defficult!

I was in my car outside the hospital, i couldn't go into the hospital. i was afraid if the doctor said anything bad...

and i was thinking what i will do with jesy, i wanna get rid of her, but how???

then, i decided to go inside to see what happened with her mother.

when, i went there, i saw her sitting on a chair outside laura's room, putting her hand on her head crying, i went to her saying

"is she ok?"

she raised her head, looked at me and stood up

"why did you come here??" she asked angrily

I was surprised from the question, but i don't think that things are alright with her now.

"how wouldn't i come?! she is laura my.."

"YOUR WHAT?? YOU DESTROYED HER!! YOU DESTROYED HER TWICE!! HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AND SPEAK TO ME AND SPEAK TO LAURA WHEN SHE WOKE UP?? YOU'RE THE MAIN REASON FOR THIS!!" she yelled at me.

I looked at chloe and she whispered to me saying

"sorry i had to"

She's right, laura's her daughter and she has the rights to say this. after what she knew.

"but i swear i didn't mean to..."

" I DON'T BELIEVE YOU AND WON'T!" she said while tears running into her cheeks.

this made my heart broken.

"I love her!! don't you see??! i've been staying the nights beside her! speaking to her!"

"maybe this out of sympathy"

"no i swear!"

"i want you to stay away from her, just stay! everytime you're with her, this happens and i can't see my daughter is destroying like this without doing anything"

"she'll be destroyed if she woke up and didn't find me by her side"

"what happened when she woke up and found you? she was happy and then, returned again. let's try this and see what happens"

"but i can't stay away from her, i can't!"

"you have to"

she came closer to me and touched my cheek with both of her hands

"if you love her, stay away from her. do you love her?"

"so much" i said painfully.

"then, prove it"

I kept silent, preventing myself to cry infront of her.

"okay?" she asked.

I was silent. couldn't say anything. i can't stay away from her! but in the same time, i have to prove to her mother how much i love laura and how much she means to me.

"okay" i said quietly.

then i went away.

i was so disappointed, i entered my car and cried

"in both ways, you woke up or not, i lost you!"

i was crying harder than the last time, because in the last time, i had hope that she'll be with me again, but now, i lost all my hope!!