Meeting another person

idk- im bored -.- fyi golden is about the same height as everyone. Shadow is just up to their elbows. idk how to explain it when its gacha. i rlly hate the height thing. like it made shadow look like a kid whe i tried to make him seem a bit smaller- anyways onto the story!

Master Splinter has come back from whre he was. He watched as the ninjas fought each other and saw a good improvement. Well, a somewhat improvement. He has noticed that Donnitello is having trouble fighting, must mean that he needs a new weapon. Him and Shadow have discusses that, luckily Shadow knows someone who can help.

After everyone was dismissed, Shadow got out a gun and shot it, and a portal appeared. But he didnt realise that Donnie and Casey were watching it amd gasped knowing it cant be good, as they watched him enter it and it was open still. Like, it was waiting for them to walk through. Both boys walked to it till they heard footsteps, then out came... a golden bear, wearing a unique uniform, and... it looked like an animatronic. (pic above) Then Shadow came out behind him, his ears slightly up than where they wrre the past few days.

"Why are you two here..." Shadow said as the golden person ttied tp back away but got stopped by Shadow.

"Uhh..." both males didnt kno what to say.

"Not acceptable. But since ur here Purple... id like u to meet someone," He stepped out of the way. "Meet Golden, an inventer, and his tech is quiet impressive, might help u out on a few things."

Golden just... stayed still, not moving at all, nor making a sound. He was just... Standing still, and his eyes were closed, and he was slightly looking down and they all noticed a slide thing on his eyes.

"Uhh... Golden?" He nudhed him a couple of times." Hey System, is he ok?"

"Yes, hes fine. Just dewling with... something at the moment. Give him a while." Goldens necklace shined and the  died down after it spoke.

"Whoa. This is cool, where did he get this?" Donnie walked closer and looked at his belt with his handmade tools, and his two swords on his back, along with a staff.

"He made it himself. Go ahead and get the boa staff Donnatello." System spoke again.

Donnatello got the boa staff out of its holder on his back and looked at it. It had the date andyearit was made, 3-7-2003. (heres a pic. compared to donnies staff to goldens staff.)

(hope it helped to see tbe difference and how goldens tech is.)

"Whoa..." He noticed a few buttons and pressed one, and then the chains on the staff got tight, and on the end (not where it looks like a rocket, its the top-) a knife that looks simalar to Mikeys chain came out and he pressed it again and it shot out a chain.

Almost like a nunchunk. Donnie freaked out as it darted for Splinters stuff. Beforw it reached it, Golden grabed it, just inches before it hit his face.

"Next time, dont press random buttons." Golden spoke softly yet bold, frightening Donnatello and he pressed a button on the knife and his staff returned to normal and he places it on his back.

"So.. you made that..?"

"Yep. Along with the swords, but these r electeic. Ur lucky u didnt press the yellow one... That, probably, wouldve killed or hurt u." Golden said as he pushed his glasses back to not fall off.

"So, why is he here really?" Casey asked.

"Well, Ive been noticing that Purple here needs a new weapon. Hes quiet weak with his staff, thought Golden might be able to upgrade it or help him out on his training."

"Haha, how cna he help me? He doesnt even look like the type to use it- AHH!" Donnie spoke but got knocked down and was pinned to the ground from chains on each arm and around his body.

"Really now? And who do u think just did that?" Golden said as he spin his staff around carrying Donnie with it. "You shpuldve seen this comming, I know you were expecting this."

"AHH!" Donnie just yelled.

After that golden stopped and slamed his staff to his rocket side on the floor and the chains let go, sending the purple masked turtlw flying and knocked into Shadow and Casey. While doing that, thw chained gathered back to his staff and it was returned to normal.

"Still think I cant handle a staff?"

"Ok.... i see now..." Donnie groaned as he got up holding his head.

haha !y spelling go BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR