Shadow the hedghog

Donnie's POV
It was another day for training. Great, me and Mikey are gonna get beat up like always....I walked in the trainin room and see Ralph and Leo already there. Then Casey, April, Karri, and Mikey come in. Splinter asked us to kneel down.

"Why are we father?" Kairi asked while kneelin down too, -since shes just got here she doesnt get what we do here,- along with the others.

"Thats because...." he moved to the side, and we saw nothing. We gave Splinter a look.

"Shadow......" he said then a black and red hedgehog appeared.

"HI." It said as we all jumped back a little.

"AAHH!" Me and the others said, but i noticed Raph and Leo didnt flinch. He gave us all a look and sighed shakin his head a little while looking at the ground.

".....Hmp..... i thought you said i would trainin ninjas....these look like teens in a costume and young girls...." he said with his arms crossed and put most of his wieght on his right side bending a knee.

April's POV
OMG OMG OMG!!! HE looks so AWESOME.

"Everyone, this is Shadow the hedgehog. Hes gonna be training you guys to be more professional." Splinter said. Shadow rolled his eyes at the last word.

"Raphael, be first to compete in a batle with him." Raph stood up quickly while Sensei gave Shadow a sword.

"Raphael, your job is to take the sword away from him. If you do, your training is complete and you can go on patrol. if you dont you will stay here and train." he explained.

"Hai Sensi." he said and we moved to the side and watched them fight.

Kairi's POV
Wow....Shadow is really good! He is almost to the point where Raph might give up! Then Raph pinned him to the ground. Shadow struggled to get loose and then he bit him and threw Raph across the room still holding the sword. When Raph landed on his back, he didnt get back up, he must be knocked out. I saw Shadow smirk as Splinter said to stop.
"Heh....i knew this would be easy....." He walked back to the front of the room where Splinter was, and one by one, we went, and came out unsuccessful.