idk

Kariis POV (I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SPELL HER NAME!! IM SORRY IF I KEEP SPELLING IT WRONG AND SPELLING IT DIFFERENTLY!! IM SORRY!!!)

As soon as we both said Shadow, i left the training room. 'I cant believe she likes him, i just have to prove to him that he belongs with me.' I thought to myself. Once i left the training room, i see Raph, Leo, and a.. black wolf/dog thing with red stripes...? What. The. Heck? I walked up to them and sat down next to Leo on his right, which is where the wolf dog thing is next to me on my left and him on his right which is in the middle of me and Leo. I reached my hand out to pet it, i was inches away from touching it.

"Dont touch me." It said. I jumped up, realising its Shadow. The others looked at me like they've seen a ghost.

"You ok?" Leo said chuckling a little. I felt my face heating up, meaning i was blushing. I looked down until my cheeks aren't red. I saw April go into Donnie's lab. I looked at Shadow again, who seemed calm with his ears and long, fluffy tail twitching from time to time. I ignored him and looked at the tv again.

April's POV:

I walked into Donnie's lab after I heard that Karri likes Shadow. I thought to myself thinkin how to get Shadow to notice me. I decided to help Donnie work to get my mind off of this.

"April, r u ok?" He asked me. I gave him a nod and heard someone walk in. I turned around along with Donnie and saw Shadow walking in with a tool box.

"Uhh... Hey Shadow... whats up?" Donnie said as Shadow placed it on his table. Donnie was happy and continued working on a box.

"Bored.... also, when can we go out?" He asked leaning against the table

"Depends if Leo wants to, usally we dont go out much since there is nothing for us to do." He replied. Shadow groaned and went out of the lab. I wanted to follow him, but i was scared. Besides, i like Donnie! At least, i think i do. i decided to shake the feeling off and i was about to walk but then Shadow came back in with his skateboard- wait he had a skateboard...?

"Hey, Blue said we can go out for patrol, wanna come with me and Raph" he asked leanin against the doorway with his board in his hands. i got up and wlaked to him with Donnie behind me and we all walked away with Raph.

Once we got to the surface, Shadow started to cough a bit.

"Wats up wit the pollution in he air" he said as he carefully got up from the sewers.

"We....dont know exactly, we are tryin to figure it out."

We searched around the streets, we split up, i got paried with Shadow some how and now we r just walking i decided to break the akward silence by getting to kno hom better.

"So... wat do u do for a living?"

"Thats personal" he replied coldy

"Oh..... uhm, do u have any other friends?"

"I wouldn't call them 'friends', but there r people i know that are like me, so.. yea i guess..." He said while pushing his hover board to keep going.

"Ive never seen that before, where did u get it?"

"I made it, actually, i help with technological stuff. Where i am, i am just..... useless so i help ith decoration and lights and stuff like that."

"Huh.. so, do u like anyone..?" i said shyly. he stayed quiet for a few moments.

"Why do u care" he asked turnin his head my way.

"Just asking, would it help if i told u who i- WHOA" I started sayin till i was almost shot by a laser. I turned around and saw the Kraang!

"Who the hell are they??" i explained everythingmto him as we ran away from them without being blasted.

ded sry i canr think 😔