Training

Raph's POV
i woke up in...a room...i reconized it and i knew i was in Donnie's lab. i held my head and groaned in pain. Someone heard me and walked up to me. it was Shadow.

"Oh good, your awake. i was startin to think i knocked u out too good and that u were dead." Then he called the others in i looked around. I saw a machine on my right but i didnt care about it, and on my left i saw my brothers, Kari, April and Casey.

"Ok Raph. Your free to go, but take it easy, i sugest gettin some more rest." Donnie said to me as he helped me up.

Leo's POV
Its been a few hours since the battle with Shadow. And since we all failed we are goin to train with him in the dojo. I walked over to it. And according to Donnie and Mikey, Sensi will be in Japan medatating for a few days. Great, wonder what we will be doing today.

"Ok...." he says after a sigh. "Today we will be doin somethin called, 'Blind Folded Training'. In this case it will help u guys listen to each other, and listen to where the enimies are, and listen to where you are at." He explained while holding blind folds. "This will help you trust each other and be a better team."

"WHOA WHOA whoa whoa.....!! What do you mean by 'be a better team'?! We are already awesome!!" Raph complained.

"Well i would explain it....but depending on your mood right now and you not understanding id say you are dumb to understand... but since u want me to explain then.. im saying that u guys have trust issues with each other and are a terrible team... by ur reactions right now im guessing the blue one is the leader and the red one is angry that he isnt choosen no wonder we have trust issues in this team...." He said while crossing his arms. "Oooo!~" some of the others said......Holy shit.... Raph was silent and that was weird...

Donnies POV
I couldnt believe it!!! Im speachless right now! Raph is too sillent meaning hes right! wow!

"Ok any other questions before i start explaining?" Shadow said as he switched legs for putting weight on it... i noticed that his legs are crossed like a "X" kinda... which is weird to see.

"Ok so, Splinter told me that the Kraang guys make noise when walking, and that u guys mess up. im gonna be walking around also blind folded with a sword, and u guys have to take it away." he said as he handed us blind folds. "You also need to listen for your teamates foot steps, and objects like a wall, stairs, etc." this is easy! "Once one of u guys have taken my sword away, we can take it to the next level. Ready?" we all nodded and put our folds on.

Once i got mine on i couldnt see anything. all i can hear is Shadows voice and the breathing from me and behind me. "So we all know the rules right?" He asked.

Aprils POV:

Shadow... omg.... i love his voice and.... i just love his looks. I put my blindfold on quickly and heard him say "So we all know the rules right?" we said yes and started. i went behind a tree and heard some footsteps behind me. I reconized the breathing and it was Leo.

"Great... i dont even know where he is now" i whispered to myself. "April?" then i realised that Mikey was behind me. "Yea its me Mikey" i said to him.

"Dont interact. u could get caught. u have to listen. if everyone is fimilar with this place u should know" Shadow said and it sounded like it was behind me. I felt around in front of me and i was behind the tree, felt my right and felt mikey.

"How can we fight if we ca- AHH" Raph yelled. Im gonna guess Shadow tackled him.

"Ur caught. Take ur blind fold off and go sit on the side of the room." siad shadow. i knew that Shadow was near then i heard foot steps comming closer. the turtles dont make sounds so its Shadow. i ran after him and hit him in the head.

"Aaah! ow" i heard then i get kicked but was still standing and kicked him. But then as i was trying to hear his breathing, i tripped and something and fell and somehing got on top of me.

"Ow!" i said as something was on my leg.

"Raph i hope ur recording... this is alot harder than what Sensi wanted me to do with u guys." Shadow said. his voice was close and... OMG HES ON TOP OF ME!!!

"Yep! im recording" Raph responded. I kicked Shadow off of me "AHH!!" i heard him say and i heard a sword being dropped and grabbed it.

"I have the sword" i said.

"Blind folds off for a minute" i took mine off and saw Shadow on the ground upright and taking his off and i saw the others did too.

"HA! that was funny im so glad i started to record." raph said as Shadow got up.

"OK..... Maybe... This wasn't a good idea..lets take a break for a minute.... I need to think about what just happened...." Shadow said as he got up and walked out of the training room. Me and the others exchanged looks and shrugged. Someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around to see Karri. She whispered to me that we need to talk, i nodded and we stayed in the dojo.

"So whats up?" i asked after everyone left.

"Welll......" Her face started to turn red. She told me that she had a crush. Of course i knew that she liked Leo, but she didnt know. I giggled and told her i also had a crush.

"On three we tell each other our crushes names" i said. she nodded and counted to 3 with me. Turns out we both like Shadow.... A K W A R D.

i have no words....