Bad mood huh

i am ded no big surprise-

nobodys pov

"Shadow....?" The fearless leader asked walking into the kitchen.

The black and red hedgehog looked up from sittin his head on the counter and tunred around his chair.

"Yea?" He asked looking really tired.

"You good?" He sat down next to him.

"Yep.... absolutely fine..." He layed his head on the counter again closing his eyes.

"You look tired."

"Couldn't sleep much."

"Games?"

"Arguements"

"Oh. You want naythin to eat?"

"Not really.... but ill give it a shot" He said lookin up. "What do u have in mind."

"Uhhh... eggs?"

"Sure..." he layed his head back down. "If i fall asleep.... wake me up"

"Ok..?"

After everyone startes to wake up, Shadow stayed there, asleep. The rest just talked and ate. After a while Shadow woke up due to Mikey and Raph fighting. After catching up it was time for more training.

"Ok... lets see....." He said while lookin over some notes.

While he did so a portal opened. And out came a figure like Shadow, but.. different. And he was carrying Twomanywalls. (surpiseeee!!!!! ik u wanted to meet them sooo hopw u like it walls! ^^)

"Ur dealin with him." Said the copy-cat of Shadow

"What? Why? Take it to slender." he reploed crossin his arms.

"I did, thats where i came from. He pissed off slender so." He tosses him on the floor and left and portal closed.

"My god Walls wtf did u do?" Shadow asked walking to him to help him up.

"Trust me.. you dont wanna know." He was holding his stomach.

"Who is this and who was that" Leo demanded answers.

After explaing about Nightmare Shadow, (the one who came through the portal) and Walls they calmed down. Nightmare Shadow is from a different universe that has been captured and experimented on. Thats how he became a half wolf and dragon, almot like a hybrid.

Walls, is just a friend. A good friend, no, scratch that. A universe friend. Hes very smart, knows all about the different universes and timelines. I don't wanna give out too much information otherwise it could cause a explosion. (I think.)

"Oh, ok. u might wanna hide thw ears and tail if u ever go up to the surface Walls." Mikey warned him.

"Yep i plan to. Anyways who r u guys? Ive heard so much." Walls said in excitement.

"Well im leo. And this is raph, mikey, Donnie Casey, April and Karri." He pointed to everyone while sayin their names.

"Ok then. So, wat were u guys doing before i was yeeted here"

"About to train u cna join or watch i really dont care."

"Ill watch."

"Ok. So wat we are doin is" Shadow began to explain it and they startes to do that.

brain explodes- im ded no big surprise