Autographs & Pictures

Start from the beginning

Stepping half a step closer until his front is flush against mine he leans his forehead against mine and slides his hands up my sides. The action causes me to shiver as I set my hands on his sides, however it has absolutely nothing to do with the rain now. Which I'm more than certain he knows that based on the lopsided smirk he throws my way.

Setting his hands on the sides of my face, his thumbs move against my cheeks while I feel his fingers gently gripping on the sides of my neck "You want to be ridiculously corny and rom-com make out with me in the simulated rain, Blondie?"

I laugh and increase my hold on him as I push up on my toes, my lips brushing his with my answer "Stop making me swoon and kiss me already, Rider."

I hear his chuckle a second before his somehow warm lips cover mine and I feel him smile into the kiss. He drops one of his hands to my hip, increasing his hold on me as he pushes into me just that much more.

Something about the coldness of the water paired with being warm every place he's touching me instantly makes me moan.

I slide my hands from his shoulders and into his hair at the nape of his neck, pulling gently like I know he loves. The action gets me one of his deep groans that shakes his chest which causes me to whimper and I push into him more, his hands digging into my hips a bit harder.

Keeping his lips moving with mine he slides his hands down from my hips until he's gripping behind my legs. Using the jeep as leverage he lifts me up and wraps my legs around his middle, pushing against me harder. A gasp falls from me and he uses the advantage to swipe his tongue against mine, rolling his hips into me at the same time.

Even if somewhere in the very back of my mind, where my nerves are sending different signals and I've registered it's freezing standing under this water... that doesn't even matter anymore as this has quickly become one of the hottest moments of my life.

His touch is like fire, keeping me warm from the way that he's holding me in his arms and claiming my mouth with his own.

We've kissed before but this is unlike any other time and I swoon just that much more that he figured out a way to give us this little moment before we filmed tonight.

"Holy shit" comes shrieking from our side and we break apart, though our arms stay wrapped around each other and my legs don't even think of moving with the hold Dylan's arms have on me.

Ty is standing beside us, doing his part to get drenched for the scene we're about to film while also looking at us like we're insane "Why- seriously whyare you doing that right here?"

Dyl tightens his hold on me and throws a look towards him "Calm down, you're going to tell me you wouldn't take every chance you got to kiss your girl? Besides we were told to get soaked while they turn the machine up."

I snort with how that could sound which earns Ty to make an even more disgusted face while he argues "Looked like more than kissing- her feet aren't even on the ground, dude."

Dyl looks back at me, smiling like the cheeky bastard he is as he shrugs "That's because she's so tiny I had to hold her up here plus I was trying to keep her warm."

I smile at him, shaking my head softly to let him know I know the real reason why he lifted me up and Ty once again chimes in "Yeah and that's way too lined up for me and my virgin eyes."

My turn to laugh as I look over at him "Holy fuck, stop talking about us being lined up- all of our clothes are still on."

"Would they still be if I hadn't walked over here?" He argues with a smirk and I throw him a look as I grumble "Yes, McCockblock they would be because we're about to do a scene so calm down."