How They Say I Love You

Classic: Would probably say a cringey pick up line like "If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I would be walking through my garden forever."

Blueberry: Would give you a quick peck on your lips, look into your eyes with an adorable expression and say "I love you!"

Ink: A hug from behind, kiss on the cheek, rub his head against you face and say "I love you!"

Dream: He'll surprise you from behind, cover your eyes and say "guess who?" When you guess him he puts a flower in your hair, intertwine fingers and kiss. When you part he'll say "I love you."

Horror: He'll take a nibble on your ear and put his arms around you and say "mine"

Error: He likes to tie you up with his cables and quickly swipe you over to him, he catches you in a bridal style and says "You had to make my soul hurt 'til you were mine. Didn't you?"

Fresh: He'll put his chin on your head, put his arms around you and say, "love ya Broski"

Raspberry: He'll spin you around by your collar, pin you to the wall, and start to kiss you stopping for half a second to say "you're never leaving me" then continues.

Nightmare:Some tendrils carry you over to a reading Nightmare, getting placed on his lap with a head rested in the crook of your neck mumbling into your skin "You're to damn cute/hot/pretty (choose which one) when you blush" making you blush even more.

Yanberry: His knife goes up to your neck and says "I didn't care who I had to kill.. No one else mattered.. it only matters that you're mine now~" kissing you, leaving a very flustered Y/n.